Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [nascence] || new 4/15
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I would still like to be added to on powdered ground and smoke and mirrors. I'll send payment soon
I would still like to be added to on powdered ground and smoke and mirrors. I'll send payment soon
SWCvOOF.png
Slot for smoke and mirrors please
Slot for smoke and mirrors please
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Avenue Oooh my please put me down for a copy of smoke and mirrors... my girl Valencia looks really good in it [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/824036718633156648/964593859168452639/unknown.png[/img]
@Avenue Oooh my please put me down for a copy of smoke and mirrors... my girl Valencia looks really good in it

unknown.png
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
My bad for not reading! I'm at work and I just skimmed haha ;3; but I'll send payment for all three in a moment! tysm!
My bad for not reading! I'm at work and I just skimmed haha ;3; but I'll send payment for all three in a moment! tysm!
May I please be added to your general pinglist?
May I please be added to your general pinglist?
chlZfGD.png
@angilian @twylla
added you both, thank you so much! <3

@katalist
sure thing, I’ll add you now! :D

@bantymom @theultimateowl
valencia is gorgeous!! <3
however, this shop runs on paid preorders; if you’d like to preorder an accent, please send a cr with payment and I’ll add you to slots! c:
@angilian @twylla
added you both, thank you so much! <3

@katalist
sure thing, I’ll add you now! :D

@bantymom @theultimateowl
valencia is gorgeous!! <3
however, this shop runs on paid preorders; if you’d like to preorder an accent, please send a cr with payment and I’ll add you to slots! c:
I'd love a slot for "on powdered ground", please! ^^
I'd love a slot for "on powdered ground", please! ^^
Grim
They/He, 25+
FR+3
Lore Hatchery
Graphics Shop
Wishlist
QOsn8Q8.png
hi, I sent payment for smoke and mirrors! :D I hope I did that right. your art is gorgeous, thank you for your work! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
hi, I sent payment for smoke and mirrors! :D I hope I did that right. your art is gorgeous, thank you for your work!
apollo | he/him | if you can be anything, be good |

f5f283fd2f92db09279a6eb8c561a7faab165ceb.gif
I'm so sorry. CR has been ssent.
I'm so sorry. CR has been ssent.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
slot for smoke and mirrors!
slot for smoke and mirrors!
referral-whammyglasses.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16