Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [preorder] wen ru taishan (imp m)
@Chivalry

tarot themes are great! i wish there were more of them out there :P
@Chivalry

tarot themes are great! i wish there were more of them out there :P
icon_gems.png Gem sales
39.png Accent
3.png MoonClan
@Chivalry

I'd love to be notified when Ten of Swords is available for purchase! Your accents are gorgeous! even tho I have 1 M wildclaw smh
@Chivalry

I'd love to be notified when Ten of Swords is available for purchase! Your accents are gorgeous! even tho I have 1 M wildclaw smh
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
i bought him like a whole 28 hours ago // haha then promptly blew all my money on his outfit

also do make more tarot skins, they're amazing holy moly

three of cups is my personal favorite <3
i bought him like a whole 28 hours ago // haha then promptly blew all my money on his outfit

also do make more tarot skins, they're amazing holy moly

three of cups is my personal favorite <3
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@chivalry - interested in a slot for sanguine divinity
also definitely interested in a ping when you release the recolour and ten of swords!!
@chivalry - interested in a slot for sanguine divinity
also definitely interested in a ping when you release the recolour and ten of swords!!
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@Chivalry
Please sign me up for a slot of sanguine divinity :)
@Chivalry
Please sign me up for a slot of sanguine divinity :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
WdLRW71.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@@Chivalry
Slot for sanguine divinity please. Do you need the gems now or are you sending a pa when the skin arrives?
@@Chivalry
Slot for sanguine divinity please. Do you need the gems now or are you sending a pa when the skin arrives?
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@inn
honestly if I talk super shallow they really make for amazing aesthetic :'D A number of my friends do tarot and I was super inspired by the myriad of amazingly made decks they use. I'm not very familiar with it myself though but it's interesting to me for sure :D

@Lemonsinasoup
Ahh for sure! Thanks you so much and hgfnh the enthusiasm,, I'm super flattered really
ahahahha me too?? I just happened to have the male WC file open when I started so whoOps I guess this is how it's gonna be

@Macchi
HAHA wow! I'd have never guessed, he's dressed up to the gills side eyes my naked derg bums You've spoiled him and it really shows, he's gorgeous
and aghbhgh I just might! :D Thanks so much hahaha-- if you don't mind me asking, why's three of cups your favorite :O?

@dandyfrau
For sure, added! :'D!! I'm glad to hear that ahfhdbf I've put you down for all

@/Luunai
Done, thank you! :>

@Katargo
Since you're in run three, you'll likely receive the skin through pa :O Thank you!
@inn
honestly if I talk super shallow they really make for amazing aesthetic :'D A number of my friends do tarot and I was super inspired by the myriad of amazingly made decks they use. I'm not very familiar with it myself though but it's interesting to me for sure :D

@Lemonsinasoup
Ahh for sure! Thanks you so much and hgfnh the enthusiasm,, I'm super flattered really
ahahahha me too?? I just happened to have the male WC file open when I started so whoOps I guess this is how it's gonna be

@Macchi
HAHA wow! I'd have never guessed, he's dressed up to the gills side eyes my naked derg bums You've spoiled him and it really shows, he's gorgeous
and aghbhgh I just might! :D Thanks so much hahaha-- if you don't mind me asking, why's three of cups your favorite :O?

@dandyfrau
For sure, added! :'D!! I'm glad to hear that ahfhdbf I've put you down for all

@/Luunai
Done, thank you! :>

@Katargo
Since you're in run three, you'll likely receive the skin through pa :O Thank you!
do not make me reminisce over the amount of money i have spent on my kids xDD yours are still gorgeous in their own way!

three of cups is companionship right? celebration and friendship... i came across the card looking through my friend's deck and it really stuck with me because she is one of the best people i've ever met and i cannot express how grateful i am for her companionship for the better part of my (rather short) life...
do not make me reminisce over the amount of money i have spent on my kids xDD yours are still gorgeous in their own way!

three of cups is companionship right? celebration and friendship... i came across the card looking through my friend's deck and it really stuck with me because she is one of the best people i've ever met and i cannot express how grateful i am for her companionship for the better part of my (rather short) life...
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Chivalry Slot for sanguine divinity, please!
@Chivalry Slot for sanguine divinity, please!
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@Chivalry May I get a preview of sanguine divinity on these two scries? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=22&winggene=25&wings=59&auth=5acf5b584e14ae886649d9210a2faccf647f47f8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=0&winggene=17&wings=59&auth=db69bdb0ed6183e65404557d0f81162ff52d266c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Chivalry
May I get a preview of sanguine divinity on these two scries?

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=22&winggene=25&wings=59&auth=5acf5b584e14ae886649d9210a2faccf647f47f8&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=0&winggene=17&wings=59&auth=db69bdb0ed6183e65404557d0f81162ff52d266c&dummyext=prev.png