Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | inkwell's scrivening [full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Inkwell's
Poetry, Prose, & Scrivening

open | closed

Perhaps the moon peers down at you with her benevolent blind eye, or the sun with her shrewd, burning gaze. Regardless, the light doesn't seem to be enough to illuminate beyond the doorway of the shop - more of a hollow, really, carved out of the colossal trunk of an ancient pine.

"Come in."

And despite the sense that you are stepping over more than one type of threshold, you do. You cannot discern a source to the voice, though the quiet scratch of quill waltzing across parchment cuts softly through the stillness, whispering the unknown into existence.

What will you do?
Peruse the wares. | Place an order.
Inkwell's
Poetry, Prose, & Scrivening

open | closed

Perhaps the moon peers down at you with her benevolent blind eye, or the sun with her shrewd, burning gaze. Regardless, the light doesn't seem to be enough to illuminate beyond the doorway of the shop - more of a hollow, really, carved out of the colossal trunk of an ancient pine.

"Come in."

And despite the sense that you are stepping over more than one type of threshold, you do. You cannot discern a source to the voice, though the quiet scratch of quill waltzing across parchment cuts softly through the stillness, whispering the unknown into existence.

What will you do?
Peruse the wares. | Place an order.
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
[center][font=century gothic][size=4]> Peruse the wares.[/size] The paintings of the dragons are meticulous, but your eyes are drawn to the parchment framed beside them, each bearing a brief description. [columns][center][quote=an unwilling soldier][left]you were not made for [b]war[/b] [i]and yet[/i] by [color=#7c2218][b]blood[/b][/color] and bone you have been bent but it does not mean that your claws have forgotten the soft ( [color=#75A8FF][i]shy[/i][/color] ) ( [color= #EF5C23][i]sweet[/i][/color] ) kisses of gentle spring blossoms perhaps [indent]one day[/indent] you will wander among them again[/quote][nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481325/48132416_350.png[/img][/columns] [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=157&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=138&tertgene=27&winggene=35&wings=95&auth=9cee7a419dd1dcb569ece2180b790f7bd9515812&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][center][quote=they who watch][center]thy claws are filthy, child, what dost thou seek? what hides in the mud that furrows thy brow? thine eyes are too anxious for thine age, wary and hollow as thou look'st from the trees, a silent sentinel against a horror only half-understood[/quote][/columns] [columns][quote=she has grown so tired][center]you had thought it was time for your weary bones to rest but that was never your choice [indent][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color][i]was it ?[/i][/indent] [i]"it wasn't ?"[/i][left][i]was it ?[/i][/left][/quote][nextcol] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=43287697&skin=0&apparel=768,26278,20594,15305,15306,15299,26863,473,20592,26862&xt=dressing.png[/img][/columns]
> Peruse the wares.

The paintings of the dragons are meticulous, but your eyes are drawn to the parchment framed beside them, each bearing a brief description.

an unwilling soldier wrote:
you were not made for war
and yet
by blood and bone you have been bent
but it does not mean
that your claws
have forgotten the soft
( shy ) ( sweet )
kisses
of gentle spring blossoms

perhaps
one day
you will wander among them again
48132416_350.png
dragon?age=0&body=157&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=138&tertgene=27&winggene=35&wings=95&auth=9cee7a419dd1dcb569ece2180b790f7bd9515812&dummyext=prev.png
they who watch wrote:
thy claws are filthy, child, what dost thou seek?
what hides in the mud that furrows thy brow?
thine eyes are too anxious for thine age, wary
and hollow as thou look'st from the trees, a silent
sentinel against a horror only half-understood
she has grown so tired wrote:
you had thought
it was time
for your weary bones
to rest

but that was never
your choice
xxxxxxxxxwas it ?
"it wasn't ?"
was it ?
dragon?did=43287697&skin=0&apparel=768,26278,20594,15305,15306,15299,26863,473,20592,26862&xt=dressing.png
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
[center][font=century gothic][size=4]> Place an order.[/size] You stroll to what you presume is the front desk, covered in stubs of candles and fragments of half-told tales, and find a parchment in the same meticulous hand: - [b]5g/kT per 10 words[/b] - [b]50 word limit for freeform, 100 word limit for stanza/prose[/b], unless you've [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52004703]something to offer[/url]...? - [b]Maximum two per order[/b] "Have you decided what you need?"[/center] [quote=summon the shopkeep]@dandyfrau [b]Character:[/b] [b]Word count:[/b] [b]Stanza form:[/b] freeform with alignment coding, or classic linear? [b]Colour coding:[/b] y/n [b]Base off of existing lore?:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [/quote] [right][font=century gothic][size=2]by ordering a poem from inkwell's you agree to leave the linked credit provided with your order wherever you choose to display this written work. it may not be resold or claimed under any authorship except my own.[/right]
> Place an order.

You stroll to what you presume is the front desk, covered in stubs of candles and fragments of half-told tales, and find a parchment in the same meticulous hand:

- 5g/kT per 10 words
- 50 word limit for freeform, 100 word limit for stanza/prose, unless you've something to offer...?
- Maximum two per order

"Have you decided what you need?"
summon the shopkeep wrote:
@dandyfrau
Character:
Word count:
Stanza form: freeform with alignment coding, or classic linear?
Colour coding: y/n
Base off of existing lore?:
Other:
by ordering a poem from inkwell's you agree to leave the linked credit provided with your order wherever you choose to display this written work. it may not be resold or claimed under any authorship except my own.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
Available Slots:

1. matejko [ freeform freecount x 1]
2. MaybeHuman [ freeform 50 color x 1 ]
3. Frostnite [ see post ]
4. altdd1112 [ see post ]
5. - paused -

Pinglist:

/Frostnite /necroticLuminary /Teg741 /yall /Kairi /vintaegucci
Available Slots:

1. matejko [ freeform freecount x 1]
2. MaybeHuman [ freeform 50 color x 1 ]
3. Frostnite [ see post ]
4. altdd1112 [ see post ]
5. - paused -

Pinglist:

/Frostnite /necroticLuminary /Teg741 /yall /Kairi /vintaegucci
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
res
res
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
res
res
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
hello! y'all wanted a ping if i opened a little shop - here it is.

@Emordnilap @MoonSun18 @DogDoggerson @necroticLuminary @Lonelylittlefox
hello! y'all wanted a ping if i opened a little shop - here it is.

@Emordnilap @MoonSun18 @DogDoggerson @necroticLuminary @Lonelylittlefox
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@dandyfrau

:eYES:!!!

how many can we order at a time? :0
@dandyfrau

:eYES:!!!

how many can we order at a time? :0
pVhWnFy.png
@Emordnilap - A maximum of two at a time for now!
@Emordnilap - A maximum of two at a time for now!
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@dandyfrau -dabs- yeehaw, let's do this then :0 Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52032599] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520326/52032599_350.png[/img] [/url] Word count: ~40-50? can be shorter idm Stanza form: freeform with alignment coding Colour coding: yes, if you think it fits Base off of existing lore?: yes ([url=https://emordnilap-fr.tumblr.com/post/185966993769/nyiris-cool-looking-any-lore-ideas-for-him-so]link[/url]) Other: he's supposed to have a sandglass too, but i'm broke, so. essentially time in some areas of the deserts doesn't work right. you can use this or not, just extra info :0 Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52564766] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525648/52564766_350.png[/img] [/url] Word count: ~40-50, same as above Stanza form: freeform with alignment coding Colour coding: yes, if you think it fits Base off of existing lore?: yes (see below) Other: "lore" is really pushin it for this guy, i don't know much about him yet. the blurb is mostly just for like... the feel he's got? he's "Something", not a dragon, an entity. otherwise go wild?
@dandyfrau

-dabs- yeehaw, let's do this then :0

Character:

52032599_350.png

Word count: ~40-50? can be shorter idm
Stanza form: freeform with alignment coding
Colour coding: yes, if you think it fits
Base off of existing lore?: yes (link)
Other: he's supposed to have a sandglass too, but i'm broke, so. essentially time in some areas of the deserts doesn't work right. you can use this or not, just extra info :0

Character:

52564766_350.png

Word count: ~40-50, same as above
Stanza form: freeform with alignment coding
Colour coding: yes, if you think it fits
Base off of existing lore?: yes (see below)
Other: "lore" is really pushin it for this guy, i don't know much about him yet. the blurb is mostly just for like... the feel he's got? he's "Something", not a dragon, an entity. otherwise go wild?
pVhWnFy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8