Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2018 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418502662418464778/442419079043612672/unknown.png[/img] Is this gonna be too dark!? Im worried
unknown.png

Is this gonna be too dark!? Im worried
@papper
No, I always upload mine into stash, and everyone sees mine without problems, so that's not the issue.
I doubt it's my device, as it's a perfectly normal Windows laptop. I've tried multiple browsers - and it wouldn't be my device anyway. The url you posted, when pasted directly into a browser, leads to a deviantart 404, a broken link. It's not because it's your stash, because I was able to see my own in this way without being logged into DA.
@papper
No, I always upload mine into stash, and everyone sees mine without problems, so that's not the issue.
I doubt it's my device, as it's a perfectly normal Windows laptop. I've tried multiple browsers - and it wouldn't be my device anyway. The url you posted, when pasted directly into a browser, leads to a deviantart 404, a broken link. It's not because it's your stash, because I was able to see my own in this way without being logged into DA.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@10voids I think it probably is.
@10voids I think it probably is.
@Paladingineer thanks!
@Paladingineer thanks!
@Paladingineer
Hmm I guess it's broken. Any ideas on how to fix a link?
@Paladingineer
Hmm I guess it's broken. Any ideas on how to fix a link?
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
@papper
The only reason I can think of is that you accidentally backspaced or typed an extra character inside the url somewhere.
Try copying the url from your picture on DA again to make sure the link's actually correct.

If you don't want to go back and forth on the forums like this you can PM me.
@papper
The only reason I can think of is that you accidentally backspaced or typed an extra character inside the url somewhere.
Try copying the url from your picture on DA again to make sure the link's actually correct.

If you don't want to go back and forth on the forums like this you can PM me.
@Paladingineer

Thank you so much for pointing that out!! For some reason I forgot to turn the layer back on.. I'll fix it right away!
@Paladingineer

Thank you so much for pointing that out!! For some reason I forgot to turn the layer back on.. I'll fix it right away!
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
A new ridgeback fem. accent would be great!!

Edit: @monstrovity

Lovely!!! Good luck :)))
A new ridgeback fem. accent would be great!!

Edit: @monstrovity

Lovely!!! Good luck :)))

Hiya c:
@SparkleOfGold
You're not supposed to comment in the Submission thread. That's what the Discussion thread is for. :)
@SparkleOfGold
You're not supposed to comment in the Submission thread. That's what the Discussion thread is for. :)
@paladingineer oops thank you
@paladingineer oops thank you
tott2pattern_by_annobethal-dcnie4r.pngwishlist-png.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36