Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2018 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@Vengrisonne
Your submission is so lovely, I really like the colours and the silhouettes of trees in the background.

@Desnik
Wow, I love how well you integrated the leaves into the wings and the head-fins! It's super beautiful.
@Vengrisonne
Your submission is so lovely, I really like the colours and the silhouettes of trees in the background.

@Desnik
Wow, I love how well you integrated the leaves into the wings and the head-fins! It's super beautiful.
accents
the bonsai wildclaw is amazing
the bonsai wildclaw is amazing
JD4sPWX.gif
@Eindride Comments belong in this thread. The thread you commented in is only for entries. Undel may fuss, so you should probably take care of that before it is noticed. :-)
@Eindride Comments belong in this thread. The thread you commented in is only for entries. Undel may fuss, so you should probably take care of that before it is noticed. :-)
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats
Ahh, I had no idea lol! Thank you for the heads up. :>
@OwnedByCats
Ahh, I had no idea lol! Thank you for the heads up. :>
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
@fanartsy - I can't tell but it looks like the shadows are missing on Jewelled Flowers. @Monstrovity - You may want to darken the outlines on the "hidden" part of the neck a bit. Fading them out is okay, but you've made them almost completely invisible and that may disqualify your entry. @Judithan - You may want to darken the outlines and shadows on Sakura Kimono - they're almost completely invisible and that may disqualify your entry. @papper - we can't see your entries. The links are broken. ----- @Dragonartist24 (5) | @foxghosts (6) | @veli (3) | @Grinnie (2) | @Stormfoot (2) | @pipascout22 (6) | @WindStreak (3) [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/skins/3][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/255e/f/2018/002/e/6/tutorialbutton_by_littlefiredragon-dbyra6m.png[/img][/url] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9f72/f/2018/130/4/1/contest_skin_mistakes_by_littlefiredragon-dcb6xzp.png[/img][/center]
@fanartsy - I can't tell but it looks like the shadows are missing on Jewelled Flowers.
@Monstrovity - You may want to darken the outlines on the "hidden" part of the neck a bit. Fading them out is okay, but you've made them almost completely invisible and that may disqualify your entry.
@Judithan - You may want to darken the outlines and shadows on Sakura Kimono - they're almost completely invisible and that may disqualify your entry.
@papper - we can't see your entries. The links are broken.

@Dragonartist24 (5) | @foxghosts (6) | @veli (3) | @Grinnie (2) | @Stormfoot (2) | @pipascout22 (6) | @WindStreak (3)
tutorialbutton_by_littlefiredragon-dbyra6m.png
contest_skin_mistakes_by_littlefiredragon-dcb6xzp.png
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Paladingineer
Thank you for telling me I'll try my best to fix them

Edit: I tried to fix them. Tell me if they still don't show up, they appear on my computer but I'm not sure about other people's devices.
@Paladingineer
Thank you for telling me I'll try my best to fix them

Edit: I tried to fix them. Tell me if they still don't show up, they appear on my computer but I'm not sure about other people's devices.
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
@Judithan I'm in love with your Coatl accent, but I cannot see any of the base lines over it! You should probably refer to the graphic above and make sure that the original lines and shading are over your accent. Otherwise, your entries will not qualify for winning!
@Judithan I'm in love with your Coatl accent, but I cannot see any of the base lines over it! You should probably refer to the graphic above and make sure that the original lines and shading are over your accent. Otherwise, your entries will not qualify for winning!
@papper
Still no. I tried plugging the link into the url bar directly and got a page not found error.
I found your deviantart account from the name in the url, but I don't see the skins in your gallery - did you delete them after uploading them? Nevermind they're probably in your stash, like with mine. I don't know why we can't see them, though.
@papper
Still no. I tried plugging the link into the url bar directly and got a page not found error.
I found your deviantart account from the name in the url, but I don't see the skins in your gallery - did you delete them after uploading them? Nevermind they're probably in your stash, like with mine. I don't know why we can't see them, though.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
cant wait to tie in the nature conquest's cryptid theme for GG this year!!
cant wait to tie in the nature conquest's cryptid theme for GG this year!!
@Paladingineer
No, uploaded them into the stash, but maybe that's the problem.

It could also be the device you use, but I'll try posting to my gallery and see if that works.
@Paladingineer
No, uploaded them into the stash, but maybe that's the problem.

It could also be the device you use, but I'll try posting to my gallery and see if that works.
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36