Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | |kbb's accents| new! WC F Muses~
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27
@kbb I know you're not taking customs and I'm not asking for a custom order as I think they're behind a paywall or require gems and I prefer treasure. Anyways, I was interested in whether you'd do shallow breath and whispered words on different breeds like imperials. I loved the preview I saw on a wildclaw just now and wanted to see if you were thinking or planning on doing different breeds. Sadly, I pretty much have an imperial only lair and a wildclaw accent isnt useful to me.
@kbb I know you're not taking customs and I'm not asking for a custom order as I think they're behind a paywall or require gems and I prefer treasure. Anyways, I was interested in whether you'd do shallow breath and whispered words on different breeds like imperials. I loved the preview I saw on a wildclaw just now and wanted to see if you were thinking or planning on doing different breeds. Sadly, I pretty much have an imperial only lair and a wildclaw accent isnt useful to me.
@kbb
it looks like piebald cobras are a thing! i don't know the details of these specific snakes beyond species, but they are cobras and they are piebald so it does seem to be possible. they look pretty great

monocled cobra

spitting cobra

in any case I'd like a slot for those imp accents, as well as a slot for shallow breaths and whispered words if possible. gotta get those snakes and swords
@kbb
it looks like piebald cobras are a thing! i don't know the details of these specific snakes beyond species, but they are cobras and they are piebald so it does seem to be possible. they look pretty great

monocled cobra

spitting cobra

in any case I'd like a slot for those imp accents, as well as a slot for shallow breaths and whispered words if possible. gotta get those snakes and swords
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Fujo @Wrath @destineazn I've added you guys to the customs list thought I'm not sure when I'll ever open those up since I'm not quite confident enough to give those a try but maybe someday!

destineazn - I might not do versions on imps that are exactly like those two accents but I am working out some that will be similar! The snakes and weapons will probably be a theme I'll follow for a while, so I'm sure to have imp based kinds out at some point. I can add you to my general list and put a note saying you would be especially interested in imp versions if you'd like~
@Fujo @Wrath @destineazn I've added you guys to the customs list thought I'm not sure when I'll ever open those up since I'm not quite confident enough to give those a try but maybe someday!

destineazn - I might not do versions on imps that are exactly like those two accents but I am working out some that will be similar! The snakes and weapons will probably be a theme I'll follow for a while, so I'm sure to have imp based kinds out at some point. I can add you to my general list and put a note saying you would be especially interested in imp versions if you'd like~
this should reach the other side hopefully, maybe more, more, more, more
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
@kbb Can I get a preview of bewildered on this lady, please? c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39933524] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399336/39933524_350.png[/img] [/url]
@kbb

Can I get a preview of bewildered on this lady, please? c:

39933524_350.png
EZlaHu2.png
@kbb wow these are incredible! how do i sign up? i'd like a copy of each :>
@kbb wow these are incredible! how do i sign up? i'd like a copy of each :>
d3Cf1bh.png
@kbb
Slot for bemused and bewildered

Edit: also slot for whispered word and shallow breaths please
@kbb
Slot for bemused and bewildered

Edit: also slot for whispered word and shallow breaths please
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@kbb

Slot for both bemused and bewildered!
@kbb

Slot for both bemused and bewildered!
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@kbb Can i ask for a preview of bewildred on this gal? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42762079] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/427621/42762079_350.png[/img] [/url]
@kbb Can i ask for a preview of bewildred on this gal?

42762079_350.png
@kbb I'm on the gasp list xD but thanks, I'll get double pinged if you do :P
@kbb I'm on the gasp list xD but thanks, I'll get double pinged if you do :P
@kbb please put me on your general pinglist!!

are you planning on reprinting bury your thoughts and/or eternal? I'm always on the lookout for more accents that have weaponry impaling the dragon, since it ties in with my lore heavily cx
@kbb please put me on your general pinglist!!

are you planning on reprinting bury your thoughts and/or eternal? I'm always on the lookout for more accents that have weaponry impaling the dragon, since it ties in with my lore heavily cx
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27