Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | |kbb's accents| new! WC F Muses~
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27
@Tserin oh that's pretty cool! I must not have been looking in the right places to find those guys lol. I've got you added onto those lists~
@Tserin oh that's pretty cool! I must not have been looking in the right places to find those guys lol. I've got you added onto those lists~
this should reach the other side hopefully, maybe more, more, more, more
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
@refrayn I'll just add you on to the lists! Oh, also your other accent orders for shallow breaths and whispered words are here if you'd like to go ahead and send payments for those two so I can get those sent right over~
@refrayn I'll just add you on to the lists! Oh, also your other accent orders for shallow breaths and whispered words are here if you'd like to go ahead and send payments for those two so I can get those sent right over~
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
[center]Here's your previews~ @Lawcaldwell [img]https://i.imgur.com/xFdZVVy.png[/img] @Ikora [img]https://i.imgur.com/N88Nnpv.png[/img][/center]
Here's your previews~

@Lawcaldwell

xFdZVVy.png

@Ikora

N88Nnpv.png
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
@kbb

Oohhh, slot for bewildered, please! c:
@kbb

Oohhh, slot for bewildered, please! c:
EZlaHu2.png
@Being I do! I can add you to a reprint interest list. Also I'm planning on a big reprinting of a bunch of accents before the end of the summer so there'll definitely be another chance to grab a copy of them~
@Being I do! I can add you to a reprint interest list. Also I'm planning on a big reprinting of a bunch of accents before the end of the summer so there'll definitely be another chance to grab a copy of them~
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
@kbb wow i am such a mess i didn't even realise i signed up for those two. thanks for the reminder, sending payment!
@kbb wow i am such a mess i didn't even realise i signed up for those two. thanks for the reminder, sending payment!
d3Cf1bh.png
@kbb oh I forgot to ask, could I preview both of the imp skincents on [url=http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=83&bodygene=15&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=134&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=134&auth=f2e031f41b961bad570a5423edf04d9827c7689e&dummyext=prev.png]this[/url] please? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=83&bodygene=15&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=134&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=134&auth=f2e031f41b961bad570a5423edf04d9827c7689e&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@kbb
oh I forgot to ask, could I preview both of the imp skincents on this please?

dragon?age=1&body=83&bodygene=15&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=134&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=134&auth=f2e031f41b961bad570a5423edf04d9827c7689e&dummyext=prev.png
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@kbb

Could I get on a Pinglist for Accent: bury your thoughts? If not, I understand <3 It's really pretty.
@kbb

Could I get on a Pinglist for Accent: bury your thoughts? If not, I understand <3 It's really pretty.
m91xEaw.png
@kbb One slot each for bemused & bewildered! TY

EDIT: Can you also please add me to your “some day” custom pinglist?

And I like your current WIPs, if you are doing a matching pair of M/F WC accents I will die of happiness. I would love to see more female WC accents!
@kbb One slot each for bemused & bewildered! TY

EDIT: Can you also please add me to your “some day” custom pinglist?

And I like your current WIPs, if you are doing a matching pair of M/F WC accents I will die of happiness. I would love to see more female WC accents!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby I've got you added! And yeah, I'm definitely going to work on including more female WCs because I really neglect those ladies too much~
@butcherbaby I've got you added! And yeah, I'm definitely going to work on including more female WCs because I really neglect those ladies too much~
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27