Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2018 Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
Just a little shout out to my faves. Been so busy I missed the last couple contests XD Just a note, if any of you don't win, please ping me if you decide to sell! All your works are stellar.

@meanling - Both of your accents are lovely and really on par with the original design!

@Nakee - The ghastly feel of your skin is really great. I like the colors you used too.

@houseteeth - Hands down my favorite skin in a long time.

@Gryffion - Those gnarly angular shadows are filled with detail. Really superb skincent!

@Fenhyste - This one really captures the spirit of trickmurk. It's nice to see a lovely skin for tundras.

@Alive - I don't even need to look at the name to know your lovely style

@FizzyFriend - Lovely use of environment as an inspiration for your accent!

@Spassow - Lovely style as always ^^

@crowcorvidae - What a simple yet detailed accent. Lovely work!

@SolarRush - I need both of those skins. Please ping me if one or both don't win!

@Evanescense - Geez there is a lot of competition for wonderful F PC accents. I want all of them XD

@Yftm - Your Old God skincent is super creative! What a cool use of fake transparency

@UrbanPhantom - Just when I thought it was impossible to pack more detail into an accent.... Wow!

@Dorkanoora - Wow, those wraps are really uniquely placed. Great job!

@Aadesh - Whaaat those runes are really pretty!

@Desnik - Ugh, the shadow really creates a great illusion. Your thorns are amazingly well done!

@razrroth - I wanted your skin to win back then and I still want it to win now.

Lastly

@MagnusColour - You don't need to submit a PDF. You just need a transparent PNG of the accent/skin you want to submit.
Just a little shout out to my faves. Been so busy I missed the last couple contests XD Just a note, if any of you don't win, please ping me if you decide to sell! All your works are stellar.

@meanling - Both of your accents are lovely and really on par with the original design!

@Nakee - The ghastly feel of your skin is really great. I like the colors you used too.

@houseteeth - Hands down my favorite skin in a long time.

@Gryffion - Those gnarly angular shadows are filled with detail. Really superb skincent!

@Fenhyste - This one really captures the spirit of trickmurk. It's nice to see a lovely skin for tundras.

@Alive - I don't even need to look at the name to know your lovely style

@FizzyFriend - Lovely use of environment as an inspiration for your accent!

@Spassow - Lovely style as always ^^

@crowcorvidae - What a simple yet detailed accent. Lovely work!

@SolarRush - I need both of those skins. Please ping me if one or both don't win!

@Evanescense - Geez there is a lot of competition for wonderful F PC accents. I want all of them XD

@Yftm - Your Old God skincent is super creative! What a cool use of fake transparency

@UrbanPhantom - Just when I thought it was impossible to pack more detail into an accent.... Wow!

@Dorkanoora - Wow, those wraps are really uniquely placed. Great job!

@Aadesh - Whaaat those runes are really pretty!

@Desnik - Ugh, the shadow really creates a great illusion. Your thorns are amazingly well done!

@razrroth - I wanted your skin to win back then and I still want it to win now.

Lastly

@MagnusColour - You don't need to submit a PDF. You just need a transparent PNG of the accent/skin you want to submit.
Accent Shop
@Pesticide Thank you for your praise:D this is my little try, to use fake transparency do something, a very interesting experience!
@Pesticide Thank you for your praise:D this is my little try, to use fake transparency do something, a very interesting experience!
@Pesticide Thank you for the kind shoutout! I have so much fun with these contests.

@yftm Also really loving your foray into transformed dragon templates :B
@Pesticide Thank you for the kind shoutout! I have so much fun with these contests.

@yftm Also really loving your foray into transformed dragon templates :B
@Desnik thank you too ;3 I feel skin like mine usually won't be selected, haha~
@Desnik thank you too ;3 I feel skin like mine usually won't be selected, haha~
@Minnylynx Thanks! I updated it; I tried taking your advice and had the feathers fade out just a bit more on the arm ^-^
@Minnylynx Thanks! I updated it; I tried taking your advice and had the feathers fade out just a bit more on the arm ^-^
@mysterycatgames disable the skin parts folder, resize the image to 350x350 (should be under the edit tab in your program) and save as a transparent png.
@mysterycatgames disable the skin parts folder, resize the image to 350x350 (should be under the edit tab in your program) and save as a transparent png.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@SilverHawks Oh my GOD, that feather work is astounding!!! But I think it'd be better off as an actual Coliseum skin, not a festival skin. Does anyone know if there's ever going to be another Coliseum Skin Contest?
@SilverHawks Oh my GOD, that feather work is astounding!!! But I think it'd be better off as an actual Coliseum skin, not a festival skin. Does anyone know if there's ever going to be another Coliseum Skin Contest?
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do2_500.png
Proud Intern and member of Hoarders Anonymous
@pesticide aaaa thanks!
@pesticide aaaa thanks!
Hopefully it isnt too off theme some info and excuses: Its my first time making this, i couldnt figure out how to do the transparent so im sorry ;-; sorry its late it took a while to make! its my first time actually making a skin so sorry its not so good! maybe called [b]Shadowed galaxy?[/b] [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-LbsgAcnyz0c/WoSjZq0qNMI/AAAAAAAAIug/ahG__BiC2hgnnhkNrkJ-bA3yEt78M3sVQCL0BGAs/w530-d-h530-n-rw/Galaxy_mirrior_trickmurk_ci.gif[/img]
Hopefully it isnt too off theme
some info and excuses:
Its my first time making this, i couldnt figure out how to do the transparent so im sorry ;-;
sorry its late it took a while to make!
its my first time actually making a skin so sorry its not so good!
maybe called Shadowed galaxy?
Galaxy_mirrior_trickmurk_ci.gif
I dont sleep. that's just not a thing in my clan
bi_by_teeeal-dce5z85.pngS6bPlBX.png
Couldn't resist editing one of the previews of Phantom Thief. It matches Ghost perfectly!
Couldn't resist editing one of the previews of Phantom Thief. It matches Ghost perfectly!
QYzhmAi.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25