Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | |Cavalier's Colors| (Currently CLOSED)
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 121 122
@SarcasticHawke
I cancelled your xroad request; please don't send me money before I call for payment! Also, I prefer to take payment through PMs. I've had too many cases where I went to pick the money up from XR and the person had already spent it.
@SarcasticHawke
I cancelled your xroad request; please don't send me money before I call for payment! Also, I prefer to take payment through PMs. I've had too many cases where I went to pick the money up from XR and the person had already spent it.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@EssenceOfNexus
Very well; I will move myself to the second round of prints and give you my slot.
@EssenceOfNexus
Very well; I will move myself to the second round of prints and give you my slot.
Hi, I was wondering if a slot for Midgard Serpent was still available? I noticed it had a backlog, so I wasn't too sure?
Hi, I was wondering if a slot for Midgard Serpent was still available? I noticed it had a backlog, so I wasn't too sure?
https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=GreenAtlas
If slot for Midgard Serpent is available, I'm in. I want one copy of this pretty thing.
If slot for Midgard Serpent is available, I'm in. I want one copy of this pretty thing.
Tag-OAKS.png Tag-LABELS.png
If there's a slot for Midgard Serpent, I'd love one!
If there's a slot for Midgard Serpent, I'd love one!
OWQcS2K.png
Ah, I'm sorry! I thought that ping was for payment ^^'
Ah, I'm sorry! I thought that ping was for payment ^^'
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@Paladingineer Can I get a slot too please? It is a really cool accent!
@Paladingineer Can I get a slot too please? It is a really cool accent!
MkWutJD.png
Could I get on the list for Gilded Glory and Blessed Glow?
Could I get on the list for Gilded Glory and Blessed Glow?
slot for midgard's next run, please! thanks much
slot for midgard's next run, please! thanks much
@bogfriend
she / her | + 3 fr time | avatar dragon
@GreenAtlas @DArtsy @Iceluoxue @razzamatazz @bogfriend
The backlog means that there are no more slots available for this run, but I'm allowing people to sign up for slots for the next run already.
And as of right now, the backlog is also full. So, sorry, Bog, I'm putting you on the secondary backlog for the third run.
Good Lightweaver, there's a sentence I never thought I'd say.
@GreenAtlas @DArtsy @Iceluoxue @razzamatazz @bogfriend
The backlog means that there are no more slots available for this run, but I'm allowing people to sign up for slots for the next run already.
And as of right now, the backlog is also full. So, sorry, Bog, I'm putting you on the secondary backlog for the third run.
Good Lightweaver, there's a sentence I never thought I'd say.
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 121 122