Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | |Cavalier's Colors| (Currently CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122
@Paladingineer Im still in - I may be interested in 2 copies if you dont find another buyer
@Paladingineer Im still in - I may be interested in 2 copies if you dont find another buyer
@Paladingineer

I am still interested, vote sent. :)

Please add me to your ping list.
@Paladingineer

I am still interested, vote sent. :)

Please add me to your ping list.
66ei84J.png
Works for me, will send my vote shortly!
Works for me, will send my vote shortly!
tumblr_inline_oopr71L3ak1rsvagz_500.gif
@Paladingineer I'd like a slot for Riches of the Earth! (You should think about bumping it to 400g, that's still a discount price but you'd make a good bit more with all the orders you have). I don't have a diamonds vs no diamonds opinion, but have you thought about adding some black or gold eyeshadow?
@Paladingineer I'd like a slot for Riches of the Earth! (You should think about bumping it to 400g, that's still a discount price but you'd make a good bit more with all the orders you have). I don't have a diamonds vs no diamonds opinion, but have you thought about adding some black or gold eyeshadow?
@Paladingineer, I'm interested as long as I can wait to pay for it until the 1st :) I need to obtain more gems lol. I'll send you a PM with my vote ^.^
@Paladingineer, I'm interested as long as I can wait to pay for it until the 1st :) I need to obtain more gems lol. I'll send you a PM with my vote ^.^
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@starsystems
I have not considered that, but it's already pushing the coverage limits and that could push it over into skincent. I checked; it's just under.

I'll consider raising the price if this remains popular.

@wintercreek
Sure, waiting until the 1st is doable. Once I get all the votes I'll give everyone a week to send their money, and once everyone locks in I'll submit the skin for printing.
@starsystems
I have not considered that, but it's already pushing the coverage limits and that could push it over into skincent. I checked; it's just under.

I'll consider raising the price if this remains popular.

@wintercreek
Sure, waiting until the 1st is doable. Once I get all the votes I'll give everyone a week to send their money, and once everyone locks in I'll submit the skin for printing.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Paladingineer

I'm still interested in the skin, if there's still a slot available.
@Paladingineer

I'm still interested in the skin, if there's still a slot available.
@Paladingineer I'm not on your pinglist so I'm not sure if you want me voting or not but if you're printing Riches of the Earth I'd love a slot!
@Paladingineer I'm not on your pinglist so I'm not sure if you want me voting or not but if you're printing Riches of the Earth I'd love a slot!
ZVpCPil.png
@valkyriethorn You're already on the list - please cast your vote for diamonds or no diamonds.

@thejadesiren I already have 15 people on the list. Adding more people will mean increasing the blueprint count, and while this will drop the price (because a 10 pack is cheaper-per-copy than a 5 pack), it means I need to find an additional 4 buyers before print time.
If you'd like, I can add you to a sort of "reserve pinglist" for that skin. If the other four slots don't fill by the time I'm ready to print the existing 15 orders, I'll just bump you over onto the pinglist for the next batch. If they do fill, I'll drop the price accordingly and print 20 copies instead of 15.

And sure, you can vote.

By the way, you guys don't need to ping me; I'm subbed on this thread.
@valkyriethorn You're already on the list - please cast your vote for diamonds or no diamonds.

@thejadesiren I already have 15 people on the list. Adding more people will mean increasing the blueprint count, and while this will drop the price (because a 10 pack is cheaper-per-copy than a 5 pack), it means I need to find an additional 4 buyers before print time.
If you'd like, I can add you to a sort of "reserve pinglist" for that skin. If the other four slots don't fill by the time I'm ready to print the existing 15 orders, I'll just bump you over onto the pinglist for the next batch. If they do fill, I'll drop the price accordingly and print 20 copies instead of 15.

And sure, you can vote.

By the way, you guys don't need to ping me; I'm subbed on this thread.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
Yea go ahead and add me to the reserve list then!
Yea go ahead and add me to the reserve list then!
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122