Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | |Cavalier's Colors| (Currently CLOSED)
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 121 122
Nice! =D
Nice! =D
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@EasilyAmusedKat @Abderus @MardiGras @EchoGhost10100 [quote name="Flight Rising"] This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records. Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '51727'. [/quote]
@EasilyAmusedKat @Abderus @MardiGras @EchoGhost10100
Flight Rising wrote:
This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records.

Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '51727'.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
Yay! :D Can't wait ~
Yay! :D Can't wait ~
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Paladingineer hey, if you have more runs of decaying dracolich I'd be interested in buying a copy c:
@Paladingineer hey, if you have more runs of decaying dracolich I'd be interested in buying a copy c:

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
@Ranmaru
I'll put you on a backlog list for the next round.
@Ranmaru
I'll put you on a backlog list for the next round.
@Thardus @Shian @BogWytch @Mangusto @DocMulligan @shadesofchaos @TheBluestJay @Yiku We are experiencing some technical difficulties. [quote name="Flight Rising"]We regret to inform you that your recent Custom Skin or Accent submission was not approved. The submission was rejected due to the following reason(s): (Decaying Dracolich) Although this design is very well executed, Flight Rising does not allow skin designs that depict creatures that appear to be suffering from massive wounds/excessive gore. [b]Please remove the torn/hanging/rotting skin before resubmitting.[/b][/quote] I'm... not sure what I'm supposed to do, honestly. The entire design consists of torn, hanging, rotting skin. I tried my best to make it look like natural decay and not injuries. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to remove this without it looking like a perfectly normal dragon. I will try to seek some additional guidance and fix the issue, and I will get back to you guys with any major changes and possibly refunds.
@Thardus @Shian @BogWytch @Mangusto @DocMulligan @shadesofchaos @TheBluestJay @Yiku

We are experiencing some technical difficulties.
Flight Rising wrote:
We regret to inform you that your recent Custom Skin or Accent submission was not approved. The submission was rejected due to the following reason(s):

(Decaying Dracolich) Although this design is very well executed, Flight Rising does not allow skin designs that depict creatures that appear to be suffering from massive wounds/excessive gore. Please remove the torn/hanging/rotting skin before resubmitting.

I'm... not sure what I'm supposed to do, honestly. The entire design consists of torn, hanging, rotting skin. I tried my best to make it look like natural decay and not injuries. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to remove this without it looking like a perfectly normal dragon. I will try to seek some additional guidance and fix the issue, and I will get back to you guys with any major changes and possibly refunds.
Yup.
Yup.
Y3kY2LN.png
@Paladingineer

Hey dude. You can keep the thorns on the wings for sure, just try... to do not make "red" flesh, maybe something green or less "realistic" ?

Seriously, we have the flight of death and decay, the Great Plague, sickness and horrible disease... And NO DEATH THINGS ?... Your skin don't looks very bloody by the way, I'm a little bit chocked about the Staff's reaction :/

But rules are rules... Do you gonna work on something else ?
@Paladingineer

Hey dude. You can keep the thorns on the wings for sure, just try... to do not make "red" flesh, maybe something green or less "realistic" ?

Seriously, we have the flight of death and decay, the Great Plague, sickness and horrible disease... And NO DEATH THINGS ?... Your skin don't looks very bloody by the way, I'm a little bit chocked about the Staff's reaction :/

But rules are rules... Do you gonna work on something else ?
Dr G. Mulligan's Skin and Accent factory
To be honest, I'm surprised it got rejected. The accent wasn't even all that gory and quite frankly I think you did a good job displaying decay. I hope there is a good solution. Thanks for keeping me informed.
To be honest, I'm surprised it got rejected. The accent wasn't even all that gory and quite frankly I think you did a good job displaying decay. I hope there is a good solution. Thanks for keeping me informed.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Thardus @Shian @BogWytch @Mangusto @DocMulligan @shadesofchaos @TheBluestJay @Yiku Alright, I asked suburbansamurai about it and I was told to reduce the number of wounds and add a greenish tinge to the exposed flesh. Here is the new design, which I have submitted as order #51849. [b]If any of you aren't satisfied with the new design I will refund your gems.[/b] [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/dd69/f/2018/311/f/7/decayingdracolich_base_by_littlefiredragon-dcrghbk.png[/img][/center] Truth be told I kinda like this one better. The old one was a bit busy and the green takes the shading better, I think.
@Thardus @Shian @BogWytch @Mangusto @DocMulligan @shadesofchaos @TheBluestJay @Yiku

Alright, I asked suburbansamurai about it and I was told to reduce the number of wounds and add a greenish tinge to the exposed flesh. Here is the new design, which I have submitted as order #51849.
If any of you aren't satisfied with the new design I will refund your gems.
decayingdracolich_base_by_littlefiredragon-dcrghbk.png

Truth be told I kinda like this one better. The old one was a bit busy and the green takes the shading better, I think.
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 121 122