Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | |Cavalier's Colors| (Currently CLOSED)
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 121 122
put me down for a slot!
put me down for a slot!
CS0nkUR.png
A slot for Decaying Dracolich, please!
A slot for Decaying Dracolich, please!
@EasilyAmusedKat
This is a reminder to please send me your 840g for Riches of the Earth by tomorrow, or let me know if you need an extension to a specific date.

@Thardus @Shian @BogWytch @Mangusto @DocMulligan @shadesofchaos @TheBluestJay @Yiku
We've filled all the slots so we're now ready to print Decaying Dracolich! Please PM me with payment of 300g (except Shade, who owes 600g) by next Monday, or let me know if you need an extension to a specific date.
@EasilyAmusedKat
This is a reminder to please send me your 840g for Riches of the Earth by tomorrow, or let me know if you need an extension to a specific date.

@Thardus @Shian @BogWytch @Mangusto @DocMulligan @shadesofchaos @TheBluestJay @Yiku
We've filled all the slots so we're now ready to print Decaying Dracolich! Please PM me with payment of 300g (except Shade, who owes 600g) by next Monday, or let me know if you need an extension to a specific date.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
I'm glad the skin slots filled so quickly. Can't wait to add Decaying Dracolich to my collection!
I'm glad the skin slots filled so quickly. Can't wait to add Decaying Dracolich to my collection!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Paladingineer

Any chance I can get an extension until Wednesday? I work both jobs tonight and won't be able to train dragons and convert treasure to gems until maybe Wednesday during my break. I do, however, have 500g I can send you now, if that's okay?
@Paladingineer

Any chance I can get an extension until Wednesday? I work both jobs tonight and won't be able to train dragons and convert treasure to gems until maybe Wednesday during my break. I do, however, have 500g I can send you now, if that's okay?
@easilyamusedkat
Naw, don't bother - I have enough gem messages in my inbox! :|
Just send me the whole thing as a lump sum when you can. Wednesday is fine.
@easilyamusedkat
Naw, don't bother - I have enough gem messages in my inbox! :|
Just send me the whole thing as a lump sum when you can. Wednesday is fine.
@Paladingineer

Thank you for the extension! I would rather be safe than sorry :|
@Paladingineer

Thank you for the extension! I would rather be safe than sorry :|
@EasilyAmusedKat
I mean, honestly, I don't really mind giving extensions. It just bugs me when people straight-up no-show or just keep repeatedly saying "can't afford it" several months in a row.
@EasilyAmusedKat
I mean, honestly, I don't really mind giving extensions. It just bugs me when people straight-up no-show or just keep repeatedly saying "can't afford it" several months in a row.
@Paladingineer

I feel you, that would bug anyone. :/
@Paladingineer

I feel you, that would bug anyone. :/
@Thardus @Shian @BogWytch @Mangusto @DocMulligan @shadesofchaos @TheBluestJay @Yiku [quote name="Flight Rising"] This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records. Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '51698'. [/quote]
Flight Rising wrote:
This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records.

Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '51698'.
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 121 122