Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | A White Raven's Accents
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 56 57
@whiteraven90

Slot for the Astronomer's Mantle please!
@whiteraven90

Slot for the Astronomer's Mantle please!
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
@whiteraven90

Could I be on your pinglist, please? :D

(Also - I've been a watcher of yours for many years on DeviantArt, when I had the belated realization that you'd opened a skin shop here I was perhaps more excited than was strictly necessary, haha!)
@whiteraven90

Could I be on your pinglist, please? :D

(Also - I've been a watcher of yours for many years on DeviantArt, when I had the belated realization that you'd opened a skin shop here I was perhaps more excited than was strictly necessary, haha!)
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
@whiteraven90 a slot for astronomer's mantle please!
@whiteraven90 a slot for astronomer's mantle please!
@whiteraven90 Could I get a gem slot for The Astronomer's Mantle (Fem Imp) please?
@whiteraven90 Could I get a gem slot for The Astronomer's Mantle (Fem Imp) please?
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@whiteraven90 I'd love to have a slot for The Astronomer's Mantle. (ovo)
@whiteraven90 I'd love to have a slot for The Astronomer's Mantle. (ovo)
La96jc2.png . » fr +0
» adopts
» w. list

Hello people! More than 5 slots filled up, so i can start printing The Astronomer's Mantle for this round! Could you please send either a 1-way CR or a PM with the payment (500g per copy)? It'll be used to buy the accent pack for you.

You can track the progress of this round (the 7th) in the first post. Thank you for your interest and i hope you'll enjoy the accent! :>
@athenaxfox @Leukowii @Nemalu @TheDragonsQueen @Aehara @SarcasticHawke @Pai

Hello people! More than 5 slots filled up, so i can start printing The Astronomer's Mantle for this round! Could you please send either a 1-way CR or a PM with the payment (500g per copy)? It'll be used to buy the accent pack for you.

You can track the progress of this round (the 7th) in the first post. Thank you for your interest and i hope you'll enjoy the accent! :>
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
@Evet Okay, i'll add you to the 7th round then! I began collecting payments for the accent pack already, so you may send payment whenever you are ready.

I keep track of payments and deliveries and such in the 1st post as usual~
@Evet Okay, i'll add you to the 7th round then! I began collecting payments for the accent pack already, so you may send payment whenever you are ready.

I keep track of payments and deliveries and such in the 1st post as usual~
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
@whiteraven90
I would love a slot for astronomer's mantle please! :D
@whiteraven90
I would love a slot for astronomer's mantle please! :D

Could you add me to the general pinglist?

Also your accents are very lovely.

Could you add me to the general pinglist?

Also your accents are very lovely.
- Accidentally deleted Hamlet parody quote while working on signature RIP -
@whiteraven90
Could I have a slot for The Astronomer's Mantle with mixed payment?
I have 400 gems, so 100 gems would be missing. How much would that be in treasure if the mixed payment it possible?
@whiteraven90
Could I have a slot for The Astronomer's Mantle with mixed payment?
I have 400 gems, so 100 gems would be missing. How much would that be in treasure if the mixed payment it possible?
ukDKhF5.png