Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | A White Raven's Accents
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57
@whiteraven90

Thanks for the ping, but I am no longer interested in a copy! I ended up buying one off the AH when it was being resold by someone else.
@whiteraven90

Thanks for the ping, but I am no longer interested in a copy! I ended up buying one off the AH when it was being resold by someone else.
@Whiteraven90

Yes, I am still interested :D
@Whiteraven90

Yes, I am still interested :D
ALWAYS seeking accents/skins for Wilclaws!!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
Whiteraven90 can I pay dragons for the astronmers mantle skin? Sorry I'm new and I don't know much about trading and stuff, I'm sorry if there was a rule saying that you won't accept dragons for trade because I might have overlooked it
Whiteraven90 can I pay dragons for the astronmers mantle skin? Sorry I'm new and I don't know much about trading and stuff, I'm sorry if there was a rule saying that you won't accept dragons for trade because I might have overlooked it
@Bubblecat123 I suppose normally there would be no reason why not, but i really doubt it would work now. >_<

For one, you'd have to trade 500 gems worth of dragons... Normally if a dragon isn't First Generation or a rare/popular color combo, or similar, then it tends to go for 5-25 gems. The other problem is that i do not have enough space in my lair; i'm waiting for someone else to send me 4 specific dragons, i have 5 eggs that want to hatch and 6 empty spaces, i can't expand the lair any more, so i can't even hatch my own things at the moment.
@Bubblecat123 I suppose normally there would be no reason why not, but i really doubt it would work now. >_<

For one, you'd have to trade 500 gems worth of dragons... Normally if a dragon isn't First Generation or a rare/popular color combo, or similar, then it tends to go for 5-25 gems. The other problem is that i do not have enough space in my lair; i'm waiting for someone else to send me 4 specific dragons, i have 5 eggs that want to hatch and 6 empty spaces, i can't expand the lair any more, so i can't even hatch my own things at the moment.
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
@Whiteraven90 I'm sold <333! Do you accept treasure? What rate? :>
@Whiteraven90 I'm sold <333! Do you accept treasure? What rate? :>
@Harmonywish I do accept treasure~ Looking at some of the more recent threads in Items for Sale, it looks like 1:830 would be good. How much of it would be paid in treasure? A part of it, or all of it? Because if it's mixed, you'd have to send it in a PM or a CR, or we could attempt a 2-way CR. If it is pure treasure, i can set up a PA.
@Harmonywish I do accept treasure~ Looking at some of the more recent threads in Items for Sale, it looks like 1:830 would be good. How much of it would be paid in treasure? A part of it, or all of it? Because if it's mixed, you'd have to send it in a PM or a CR, or we could attempt a 2-way CR. If it is pure treasure, i can set up a PA.
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
@whiteraven90 would you accept farmilars? I have 2 but I'm willing to give them up if it's a fare trade for the skin, sorry if I'm annoying I just don't know a lot about anything on Fr
@whiteraven90 would you accept farmilars? I have 2 but I'm willing to give them up if it's a fare trade for the skin, sorry if I'm annoying I just don't know a lot about anything on Fr
@whiteraven90 Pure please!

@Bubblecat123 Hello! Have you heard of Make a Wish? It's a thread where you can get free accents (but only if you use them of course!) :3 It's a non-profit event, completely free, called Make a Wish that gives away 3 accents every month (maybe 2?) or so! I sometimes donate to there and they have some really pretty ones !
@whiteraven90 Pure please!

@Bubblecat123 Hello! Have you heard of Make a Wish? It's a thread where you can get free accents (but only if you use them of course!) :3 It's a non-profit event, completely free, called Make a Wish that gives away 3 accents every month (maybe 2?) or so! I sometimes donate to there and they have some really pretty ones !
@harmonywish Thanks for telling me about it!
@harmonywish Thanks for telling me about it!
@Whiteraven90 I'd love a PA thank you :3
@Whiteraven90 I'd love a PA thank you :3
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57