Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | A White Raven's Accents
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57
@Moristian @Shroomlet @limeypie @Valentina @ Velsim (paid) @TheUltimateOwl @necrophades @Tiriea @DreamedReality

Hello! Just letting you know that i went ahead and submitted The Astronomer's Mantle for a 10-copy reprint for this round, which means you can either send a 1-way CR or a PM with the payment now (500g per copy), or you can wait for me to send a Private Auction to you when the copies arrive! It's up to you.

You can track the progress of this round (the 5th one) in the first post.
Thank you for your interest! :>
@Moristian @Shroomlet @limeypie @Valentina @ Velsim (paid) @TheUltimateOwl @necrophades @Tiriea @DreamedReality

Hello! Just letting you know that i went ahead and submitted The Astronomer's Mantle for a 10-copy reprint for this round, which means you can either send a 1-way CR or a PM with the payment now (500g per copy), or you can wait for me to send a Private Auction to you when the copies arrive! It's up to you.

You can track the progress of this round (the 5th one) in the first post.
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
@whiteraven90
PA plsC: thank you~
@whiteraven90
PA plsC: thank you~
1cy0kr6.pngAU0lY5b.pngXe3oY5q.pngaZBMkhK.pngvrMya9V.png
@whiteraven90 - Can you add me to your long list please? General ping for all accents!
@whiteraven90 - Can you add me to your long list please? General ping for all accents!
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Elachu @Starcane @Chromi @Evet @Lonefox

You can track the progress of this round (the 6th one) in the first post.
@Elachu @Starcane @Chromi @Evet @Lonefox

You can track the progress of this round (the 6th one) in the first post.
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
@whiteraven90
Can I
1. be on your pinglist and
2. get a copy of astronomer's mantle?
@whiteraven90
Can I
1. be on your pinglist and
2. get a copy of astronomer's mantle?
ZgkqbaK.png
@Recko 1, done! 2, yes! I already submitted the accent for a reprint, so you can either send payment now (500g), or wait for me to send a PA to you with the item after the copies arrive, which takes about 5 days usually~
@Recko 1, done! 2, yes! I already submitted the accent for a reprint, so you can either send payment now (500g), or wait for me to send a PA to you with the item after the copies arrive, which takes about 5 days usually~
@whiteraven90

Hello! Slot for Astronomer's Mantle please:)

and could I be added to the pinglist?

Thank you<3
@whiteraven90

Hello! Slot for Astronomer's Mantle please:)

and could I be added to the pinglist?

Thank you<3
English isn't my first language. I'm not use English. (almost)
Please PM back anytime if you can't understand my words
1415454708.gif
@whiteraven90 Could I get a slot for Astronomer's Mantle & be added to the pinglist please?
It's gorgeous ^^
@whiteraven90 Could I get a slot for Astronomer's Mantle & be added to the pinglist please?
It's gorgeous ^^
@whiteraven90

Awesome, thank you. I'd like to pay via Private Auction, please. :)
@whiteraven90

Awesome, thank you. I'd like to pay via Private Auction, please. :)
lightfull.png
@whiteraven90 I just realized I'm not on your pinglist yet. A grave error on my part! Ono; Could I please be added?
@whiteraven90 I just realized I'm not on your pinglist yet. A grave error on my part! Ono; Could I please be added?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57