Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | » Lizzi's Accents | 01/06 Aberration M!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33
@haxure
Added you! :) And actually yes I do have a copy of Heavenly Gatekeeper F! I sold another accent from the same series for 750G a month ago, would that price work for you? (If you're still interested of course, I apologize for the late reply. xD)
@haxure
Added you! :) And actually yes I do have a copy of Heavenly Gatekeeper F! I sold another accent from the same series for 750G a month ago, would that price work for you? (If you're still interested of course, I apologize for the late reply. xD)
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi I would definitely be interested in that copy of Heavenly Gatekeeper, thanks!
@Lizzi I would definitely be interested in that copy of Heavenly Gatekeeper, thanks!
@Lizzi Do you have any more copies of Heavenly Gatekeeper F or M?
@Lizzi Do you have any more copies of Heavenly Gatekeeper F or M?
I'd love to have a slot in that wildclaw armor golden color. ;0; Also can I be on a pinglist?
I'd love to have a slot in that wildclaw armor golden color. ;0; Also can I be on a pinglist?
@Lizzi I NEED to get a copy of Heavenly Gatekeeper M for skydancers, do you still have a copy or know of anyone who is selling? Or consider doing a limited reprint?
@Lizzi I NEED to get a copy of Heavenly Gatekeeper M for skydancers, do you still have a copy or know of anyone who is selling? Or consider doing a limited reprint?
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
@Lizzi

Do you still have any Blazing Plumages? The number beneath it is 70, but it is better to ask before I am too dedicated. I have a friend that would absolutely love it but lacks the gems. In fact, I am like sixty gems short, but if willing, I'd throw treasure in there too. Or I can see if I can get some quick gems.
@Lizzi

Do you still have any Blazing Plumages? The number beneath it is 70, but it is better to ask before I am too dedicated. I have a friend that would absolutely love it but lacks the gems. In fact, I am like sixty gems short, but if willing, I'd throw treasure in there too. Or I can see if I can get some quick gems.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@Arenthias
Oof sorry for the late response- unfortunately I don't have any of the Gatekeepers left in my hoard, sorry about that :( They seem to show up fairly frequently on the AH and forums, so maybe you'll have some luck there ^^

@Frid
Added you to the Sol reprint + general shop pinglist!

@Avessa
I don't have a copy on me, sorry about that. :( I don't currently have plans to do a limited run, since I did want to stick by my terms that these accents would be retired. I maaaay allow a new shop policy where I allow a person one retired accent a year for like 1500 gems or something like that! :0 In the meantime you might find it for cheaper anyways on the Auction House or forums. I actually took a look for recent sales of Heavenly Gatekeeper (typed in the skin code and sorted by most recent) and I found someone bought one for 1KG about 5 days ago. Hope this helps!

@Zuron
Terribly sorry, but I ran out of my Blazing Plumages as well. :( You might be able to find it on the auction house or forums. But it is one of my older accents and might be a bit hard to come by. As I mentioned to Avessa above, I may allow a new shop policy where someone is allowed to reprint one retired accent a year for 1500G or something like that, but you'll probably be able to find someone selling for cheaper. Hope you're able to snag one for your friend! :')
@Arenthias
Oof sorry for the late response- unfortunately I don't have any of the Gatekeepers left in my hoard, sorry about that :( They seem to show up fairly frequently on the AH and forums, so maybe you'll have some luck there ^^

@Frid
Added you to the Sol reprint + general shop pinglist!

@Avessa
I don't have a copy on me, sorry about that. :( I don't currently have plans to do a limited run, since I did want to stick by my terms that these accents would be retired. I maaaay allow a new shop policy where I allow a person one retired accent a year for like 1500 gems or something like that! :0 In the meantime you might find it for cheaper anyways on the Auction House or forums. I actually took a look for recent sales of Heavenly Gatekeeper (typed in the skin code and sorted by most recent) and I found someone bought one for 1KG about 5 days ago. Hope this helps!

@Zuron
Terribly sorry, but I ran out of my Blazing Plumages as well. :( You might be able to find it on the auction house or forums. But it is one of my older accents and might be a bit hard to come by. As I mentioned to Avessa above, I may allow a new shop policy where someone is allowed to reprint one retired accent a year for 1500G or something like that, but you'll probably be able to find someone selling for cheaper. Hope you're able to snag one for your friend! :')
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi

Well, thanks anyway!
@Lizzi

Well, thanks anyway!
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@Auries gonna ping myself here because i may come back for sol o:
@Auries gonna ping myself here because i may come back for sol o:
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Lizzi
Hi! do you have any of the Umbra wc male accent available? if not, can you put me down for reprint preorder? :)
@Lizzi
Hi! do you have any of the Umbra wc male accent available? if not, can you put me down for reprint preorder? :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33