Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | » Lizzi's Accents | 01/06 Aberration M!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33
@Kievan
Oops thanks for letting me know! I think I brainfarted when I added the other person to the Sol listing and accidentally deleted yours x_x And I’ll definifely let you know when! I’ll most likely reprint them in early August so hold onto your gems till then ;)
@Kievan
Oops thanks for letting me know! I think I brainfarted when I added the other person to the Sol listing and accidentally deleted yours x_x And I’ll definifely let you know when! I’ll most likely reprint them in early August so hold onto your gems till then ;)
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi
Hello! Could you add me to the reprint list for Umbra? Thank you! ^^
@Lizzi
Hello! Could you add me to the reprint list for Umbra? Thank you! ^^
@Lizzi HI! do you have any SIRIUS available?? need one so bad for my newly scattered Jade/pistachio/pistachio aaaa [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/409903908845125652/474740136895053825/skin-image.png[/img]
@Lizzi

HI! do you have any SIRIUS available??

need one so bad for my newly scattered Jade/pistachio/pistachio aaaa

skin-image.png
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries
HOLY HECK THAT LOOKS SO GOoD!!! Congrats on that amazing scatter :DD

And unfortunately I don't have any copies on me BUT I'm hoping to reprint that series soon! I'm still on the fence about whether I want to retire it or leave it on an indefinite shelf period; but either way I can list you down for a copy <3
@Auries
HOLY HECK THAT LOOKS SO GOoD!!! Congrats on that amazing scatter :DD

And unfortunately I don't have any copies on me BUT I'm hoping to reprint that series soon! I'm still on the fence about whether I want to retire it or leave it on an indefinite shelf period; but either way I can list you down for a copy <3
@Lizzi aaa okay well if they don't end up running again, do you do customs?? I would totes buy a custom for him in a similar colour aaa
@Lizzi aaa okay well if they don't end up running again, do you do customs?? I would totes buy a custom for him in a similar colour aaa
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries
I would absolutely love to make you a custom but unfortunately I lost the original .PSD when my computer ate my files at one point :( If you really want I can try to try to play with color maps or whatever they're called ^^
@Auries
I would absolutely love to make you a custom but unfortunately I lost the original .PSD when my computer ate my files at one point :( If you really want I can try to try to play with color maps or whatever they're called ^^
@lizzi would you be up for creating like, a brand new accent as a custom? ;o
@lizzi would you be up for creating like, a brand new accent as a custom? ;o
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries
OH a brand new custom! Right now I'm currently working on a custom for another friend of mine, but after that one's released I'd love to talk details about doing one for you. :) Do you have a Discord by any chance?

edit: oops assuming you'd prefer this over Sirius?? not sure which option you'd ultimately prefer ;o
@Auries
OH a brand new custom! Right now I'm currently working on a custom for another friend of mine, but after that one's released I'd love to talk details about doing one for you. :) Do you have a Discord by any chance?

edit: oops assuming you'd prefer this over Sirius?? not sure which option you'd ultimately prefer ;o
@Lizzi I do have discord! I would absolutely adore to get a custom from you so i don't mind waiting (plus he's pretty without accent too hehe) my Discord ID is Auries#4491
@Lizzi I do have discord! I would absolutely adore to get a custom from you so i don't mind waiting (plus he's pretty without accent too hehe) my Discord ID is Auries#4491
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries [img]https://i.gyazo.com/e32c5ee6b6e5de9cfd98de0f80374671.png[/img] LOL RIP I guess you'll have to add me xD My tag is Lizzi#8622 ! And he absolutely is beautiful, those 95 scatters were worth it to make that combo hehe
@Auries
e32c5ee6b6e5de9cfd98de0f80374671.png

LOL RIP I guess you'll have to add me xD My tag is Lizzi#8622 ! And he absolutely is beautiful, those 95 scatters were worth it to make that combo hehe
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33