Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | » Lizzi's Accents | 01/06 Aberration M!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33
@Lonefox
Aaah sorry for not responding sooner, but thank you so much for your kind words! As of right now you're the first slot on a second run for Lady Starwood, so it might take a bit longer to get your accent to you, but I will most definitely print it again before it retires. :)

I went ahead and sent you a copy of Candy Thief via Private Auction, lemme know if you would rather pay in treasure or mixed :0
@Lonefox
Aaah sorry for not responding sooner, but thank you so much for your kind words! As of right now you're the first slot on a second run for Lady Starwood, so it might take a bit longer to get your accent to you, but I will most definitely print it again before it retires. :)

I went ahead and sent you a copy of Candy Thief via Private Auction, lemme know if you would rather pay in treasure or mixed :0
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi Can I grab a slot for Lady Starwood, please? :]
@Lizzi Can I grab a slot for Lady Starwood, please? :]
a+brindle cat.png
@Lizzi

Can I have a slot for Lady Starwood, please? I'll be paying with treasure! (It's so pretty it's amazing <3)
@Lizzi

Can I have a slot for Lady Starwood, please? I'll be paying with treasure! (It's so pretty it's amazing <3)
UwUnl7O.pngxfYBtKx.png6Yw92x7.png
May I get a copy of Candy Thief please? She's adorable!
May I get a copy of Candy Thief please? She's adorable!
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@Lizzi
I'm kind of interested in your WC Sirius accent, can I ask how much it would cost when you print it? so i can maybe pocket away some gems for later
@Lizzi
I'm kind of interested in your WC Sirius accent, can I ask how much it would cost when you print it? so i can maybe pocket away some gems for later
X latest?cb=20160507153351.gifxxxxx

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
Pedge and Fletcher's Un-Uggo-fy
Always on the lookout for eggs
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
@Pedge
Heya! All of my shelved accents in that series are 500 gems! ^^
@Pedge
Heya! All of my shelved accents in that series are 500 gems! ^^
@Lizzi
*eyes emoji* count me in, then
@Lizzi
*eyes emoji* count me in, then
X latest?cb=20160507153351.gifxxxxx

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
Pedge and Fletcher's Un-Uggo-fy
Always on the lookout for eggs
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
She's all set to go Trick or Treating! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19551497] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195515/19551497_350.png[/img] [/url]
She's all set to go Trick or Treating!

19551497_350.png
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@Lizzi I really love Candy Thief! How much is it? Also may I be added to the General Pinglist please? :D
@Lizzi I really love Candy Thief! How much is it? Also may I be added to the General Pinglist please? :D
m2YbpzO.png
@MadameEvergreen
Thank you! I normally print it for 500 gems, but I probably won't do another run this year due to lack of interest. There is someone selling their copy on the AH for the same price I usually print it at, though. :D
@MadameEvergreen
Thank you! I normally print it for 500 gems, but I probably won't do another run this year due to lack of interest. There is someone selling their copy on the AH for the same price I usually print it at, though. :D
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33