Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | » Lizzi's Accents | 01/06 Aberration M!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33
@Auries
You're in luck! I do have one last copy ;) I'll send it to you via PA! Did you want to pay in gems or treasure?
@Auries
You're in luck! I do have one last copy ;) I'll send it to you via PA! Did you want to pay in gems or treasure?
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi Gems please! Yay! :D
@Lizzi Gems please! Yay! :D
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
May I be added to your general/reprint/updates pinglist? Your accents are so lovely!
May I be added to your general/reprint/updates pinglist? Your accents are so lovely!
EGjlGzP.png
@Meyoline
Added you to my general pinglist to be notified of new accent releases, thank you for your kind words ;v; I also have a WIP pinglist that I sometimes use when I’m in the process of making an accent and would like to receive feedback! Lemme know if you’d like to be added to that one as well and I’ll do so ^_^
@Meyoline
Added you to my general pinglist to be notified of new accent releases, thank you for your kind words ;v; I also have a WIP pinglist that I sometimes use when I’m in the process of making an accent and would like to receive feedback! Lemme know if you’d like to be added to that one as well and I’ll do so ^_^
@Lizzi uuu yes please! :D That sounds wonderful. Thank you so much!
@Lizzi uuu yes please! :D That sounds wonderful. Thank you so much!
EGjlGzP.png
Something this way comes... [img]https://i.gyazo.com/54021c1cfeccf9947bb2b6cfe9c3d515.png[/img]
Something this way comes...

54021c1cfeccf9947bb2b6cfe9c3d515.png
@Lizzi

Hello! Can I be put on the reprint list for both Sol and Umbra? I love them both of them a LOT.

Thank you!
@Lizzi

Hello! Can I be put on the reprint list for both Sol and Umbra? I love them both of them a LOT.

Thank you!
@Kievan
Added! Thanks for your kind words <3

Good timing though, I think I'm going to do a mass reprint before retiring them soon! :0
@Kievan
Added! Thanks for your kind words <3

Good timing though, I think I'm going to do a mass reprint before retiring them soon! :0
@Lizzi

May I be put on the sol reprint list as well please?
@Lizzi

May I be put on the sol reprint list as well please?
@Lizzi

Thank you! (But can I just double check and make sure I'm on the list for Sol also? I only see me listed for Umbra on the front page ^^;)

Just let me know when to send over the 1kg for them!
@Lizzi

Thank you! (But can I just double check and make sure I'm on the list for Sol also? I only see me listed for Umbra on the front page ^^;)

Just let me know when to send over the 1kg for them!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33