Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35
@Rhea Could I get a ping if [item=accent: discord] gets reprinted?
@Rhea

Could I get a ping if Accent: Discord gets reprinted?
35dYUlu.png
@Rhea Do you happen to have any copies of Skypanser and Eggsthetic? [Item= accent: skypanser][item=accent: eggsthetic]
@Rhea Do you happen to have any copies of Skypanser and Eggsthetic?

Accent: Skypanser Accent: Eggsthetic
sjinFBA.gif 32579860.png lightshieldr.png
@Rhea Could you please ping me when you get TranscenDance printed, and if you do skillet? These are so gorgeous, thank you for reprinting them!

Edit: Ahh, I see you did reprint TranscenDance and it's gone already... and you may not be printing more? Ah well.
@Rhea Could you please ping me when you get TranscenDance printed, and if you do skillet? These are so gorgeous, thank you for reprinting them!

Edit: Ahh, I see you did reprint TranscenDance and it's gone already... and you may not be printing more? Ah well.
deitydoll_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dahczrc.gif
Just bought three of your accents - you've done really amazing job! I don't even have proper coatls for them yet, but I just couldn't pass them by.

Please add me to Accent: Pale Rainbow Stars, Accent: Bold Kiss and Accent: Shy Kiss pinglists, I'd love to buy some of them (or all).
Just bought three of your accents - you've done really amazing job! I don't even have proper coatls for them yet, but I just couldn't pass them by.

Please add me to Accent: Pale Rainbow Stars, Accent: Bold Kiss and Accent: Shy Kiss pinglists, I'd love to buy some of them (or all).
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
@Rhea do you have any copies of Gold and Peppermint or Pale Pearl and how much would it cost?
@Rhea do you have any copies of Gold and Peppermint or Pale Pearl and how much would it cost?
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@Rhea
Before I run off and gather money, I was wondering if you'd take treasure for Hearts Not Parts? I'm not ready to buy atm
@Rhea
Before I run off and gather money, I was wondering if you'd take treasure for Hearts Not Parts? I'm not ready to buy atm
hWPi0Ar.png
Would be extremely interested in a reprint of RAINBOW RAGE - if you do another run, please ping me! I've been hunting it forever.

Would be extremely interested in a reprint of RAINBOW RAGE - if you do another run, please ping me! I've been hunting it forever.

Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
Been busy IRL - will try to reply to people soon.

@Spooner a couple more up on the AH for 300g now.
Been busy IRL - will try to reply to people soon.

@Spooner a couple more up on the AH for 300g now.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea - Grabbed one, thankyou so much!!
@Rhea - Grabbed one, thankyou so much!!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Axeloto Sure, 1:1000 ratio.

Will try to get one more reprint of desired accents, though they may (but also may not) be more expensive post-Pride Month.
@Axeloto Sure, 1:1000 ratio.

Will try to get one more reprint of desired accents, though they may (but also may not) be more expensive post-Pride Month.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35