Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35
@Rhea

By any chance do you have the female wildclaw accent Rainbow Runner and the male wildclaw accent Spectral Sprinter in stock :0?
@Rhea

By any chance do you have the female wildclaw accent Rainbow Runner and the male wildclaw accent Spectral Sprinter in stock :0?
@Smokeybunny Nope but I will ping you when they are here. I'm doing reprints slowly. Don't want to overwhelm myself.
@Smokeybunny Nope but I will ping you when they are here. I'm doing reprints slowly. Don't want to overwhelm myself.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea

Do you have any plans to re-print ? I'd love a copy :)
@Rhea

Do you have any plans to re-print ? I'd love a copy :)
OIbsnRi.gifdzT3M3t.gifgXvZtcu.gif
58yLF8U.gifTQXnxTL.gifzArBvGw.gif
ccjG9y7.gifJsKGQtM.gifUfu6hdk.gif
I'd be very interested in purchasing the Ace of Hearts accent if you have any in stock/reprint it in the near future!
I'd be very interested in purchasing the Ace of Hearts accent if you have any in stock/reprint it in the near future!
tumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png
@Wrath It's on the AH.

@buntern sure
@Wrath It's on the AH.

@buntern sure
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
Hey Rhea,
I hope you're having a wonderful day. ^ o^ <3

I just wanted to point out that I noticed there is just a bit of color sticking out past the line artwork on the hind legs. Not sure if you're the kind of creator that would want to fix it or not but I figured I'd let you know just in case. <3

Since I'm messaging you I might as well send some compliments your way :D <3
I bought a copy from you the other day of accent: tooth fairy and I just love how you incorporated two different art styles into one piece. The teeth on her wings are my favorite part of the accent, I think you executed those perfectly. This is definitely one of my favorite accents currently on site and I would love to see more creative pieces like this one in the future.

Hey Rhea,
I hope you're having a wonderful day. ^ o^ <3

I just wanted to point out that I noticed there is just a bit of color sticking out past the line artwork on the hind legs. Not sure if you're the kind of creator that would want to fix it or not but I figured I'd let you know just in case. <3

Since I'm messaging you I might as well send some compliments your way :D <3
I bought a copy from you the other day of accent: tooth fairy and I just love how you incorporated two different art styles into one piece. The teeth on her wings are my favorite part of the accent, I think you executed those perfectly. This is definitely one of my favorite accents currently on site and I would love to see more creative pieces like this one in the future.

giphy.gif
FR+3
@Necrovatai Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix the image and let SuburbanSamurai know so he can update it.

I'm glad you like that piece, and I'm really happy you let me know. I don't often try more out-of-the box accents like that as they tend to be quite niche and not be very popular; something I wouldn't mind, if it didn't cost ~2500g to get it printed, even for a limited 10-print! Even so, just knowing that there's people who do appreciate them makes me more motivated to try.
@Necrovatai Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix the image and let SuburbanSamurai know so he can update it.

I'm glad you like that piece, and I'm really happy you let me know. I don't often try more out-of-the box accents like that as they tend to be quite niche and not be very popular; something I wouldn't mind, if it didn't cost ~2500g to get it printed, even for a limited 10-print! Even so, just knowing that there's people who do appreciate them makes me more motivated to try.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
Do you happen to have any copies of TranscenDance in stock?
Do you happen to have any copies of TranscenDance in stock?
F1jpN4O.png
Thank you so much!! They're lovely, as always <3 Picked up Dancing Both Ways and Prism Knight: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23127578] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231276/23127578_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32837750] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/328378/32837750_350.png[/img] [/url] :D
Thank you so much!! They're lovely, as always <3

Picked up Dancing Both Ways and Prism Knight:

23127578_350.png

32837750_350.png

:D
5hXmmlV.gif

@Rhea Oh yes, pls put me down for Skypanser!
@Rhea Oh yes, pls put me down for Skypanser!
7cd42dd7c8525fd22d17b638a35917cbaa2819e3.gif wuxianbyrasaliina-small.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35