Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@Rhea
That's alright! I haven't any seen any accents that fit my dragons' colours or lore, but they're still very pretty.
Your new avatar and vista is looking really cool too!
@Rhea
That's alright! I haven't any seen any accents that fit my dragons' colours or lore, but they're still very pretty.
Your new avatar and vista is looking really cool too!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
ty :3
ty :3
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea I would love a ping for future copies of Corrupted Colour for SD fem! It's so cool!!
@Rhea I would love a ping for future copies of Corrupted Colour for SD fem! It's so cool!!
enV6nur.png
@Rhea
if its not to much of a bother could I be pinged if you ever re-print Moontwist? thanks!
@Rhea
if its not to much of a bother could I be pinged if you ever re-print Moontwist? thanks!
A3kbN9K.png
@Rhea Can you show me Moontwist on this scry? If not, it's okay :) (I'd love a ping for moontwist, too, if you don't have a copy) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=125&bodygene=4&breed=7&element=6&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=16&winggene=1&wings=131&auth=3ee58418c6950b63c73574cba765a71903027c09&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Rhea

Can you show me Moontwist on this scry? If not, it's okay :)
(I'd love a ping for moontwist, too, if you don't have a copy)

dragon?age=1&body=125&bodygene=4&breed=7&element=6&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=16&winggene=1&wings=131&auth=3ee58418c6950b63c73574cba765a71903027c09&dummyext=prev.png
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
@Rhea Okay then, :-( why won't you reprint it? If so, can I be on a pringlist for reprints for [item=Accent: Unnamed], [item= Accent: Coliseum Cassowary] and [item= Accent: Shy Smooch]?
@Rhea

Okay then, :-(
why won't you reprint it?

If so, can I be on a pringlist for reprints for Accent: Unnamed , Accent: Coliseum Cassowary and Accent: Shy Smooch ?
attempting-to-give-a-damn.gif The Swifts shall Survive!!! RIP:Boolean a great familiar...
Screenshot_2016-10-09_at_5.53.30_PM.png570.gif Boolean courier_pearl.gif
@Rhea oh wow seeing them all together is pretty amazing. You're great at accents! Can I buy darling dancer V2? It's going to look soooo good.
@Rhea oh wow seeing them all together is pretty amazing. You're great at accents! Can I buy darling dancer V2? It's going to look soooo good.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@Rhea Do you have Pale Rainbow Stars in stock or will you be reprinting it at any point? If so then I'd really like it.
I'd also like to know about Rainbow Sparkles (female Fae)
@Rhea Do you have Pale Rainbow Stars in stock or will you be reprinting it at any point? If so then I'd really like it.
I'd also like to know about Rainbow Sparkles (female Fae)
YK5013F.pngX5ktZXL.pngKYz0ens.png
@Rhea Hello! I'm glad you're back and everything is going well for you. If possible, could I be pinged for future reprints of these skins?

If not I'll just keep an eye out and good luck with your skins :)
@Rhea Hello! I'm glad you're back and everything is going well for you. If possible, could I be pinged for future reprints of these skins?

If not I'll just keep an eye out and good luck with your skins :)
@Geneku2 it's the accent for my me-dragon, one of a kind, very personal. I have a copy of Coliseum Cassowary if you want to send me a CR for 300g and I'll send it to you.

@MurkyDepths ty yes and you wanted sigh2 as well right? i have both and you can cr for 650g total

@Ziegler i have the first two in stock if you want you can send a cr for 600g and ill send a couple to you (or just buy them off the AH)
@Geneku2 it's the accent for my me-dragon, one of a kind, very personal. I have a copy of Coliseum Cassowary if you want to send me a CR for 300g and I'll send it to you.

@MurkyDepths ty yes and you wanted sigh2 as well right? i have both and you can cr for 650g total

@Ziegler i have the first two in stock if you want you can send a cr for 600g and ill send a couple to you (or just buy them off the AH)
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35