Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46
@neravirat thank you so much!

The first post is omg. Isn't that right? Is png what they ask right? :) which of the 3 is wrong?
@neravirat thank you so much!

The first post is omg. Isn't that right? Is png what they ask right? :) which of the 3 is wrong?
Art_shop.png
@looshiana You're right omg, but I meant without the dragon parts. Like this: [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/b780/f/2017/068/1/3/accent_img_by_neravirat-db1s0o1.png[/img] 350x350 pixels, you erase everything the skin isn't touching
@looshiana You're right omg, but I meant without the dragon parts. Like this: accent_img_by_neravirat-db1s0o1.png

350x350 pixels, you erase everything the skin isn't touching
@IndigoScroll
What a wonderful porcelain skydancer! She really looks like a dragon version of that vase. <3

@Felispirit
You’ll got far as an accent maker. Wow. So lovely and pastelly but also realistic. I want one!

@Riimi
Your spiral accent is amazing! I want it for at least two of my dragons…!

@Looshiana
Your skydancer lady looks beautiful! I want it to win too… and then I’ll have to find someone to wear it. I might just re-dress a dragon to looks good in that!

@Spinaria
Wow, I want you minty imp accent for my minty imp. Those ribbons are perf!

@DeviBrigard
Pet Roc. The pun. The pun I want one. Oh my word. ^_____^
The eagle is lovely too tho.
@IndigoScroll
What a wonderful porcelain skydancer! She really looks like a dragon version of that vase. <3

@Felispirit
You’ll got far as an accent maker. Wow. So lovely and pastelly but also realistic. I want one!

@Riimi
Your spiral accent is amazing! I want it for at least two of my dragons…!

@Looshiana
Your skydancer lady looks beautiful! I want it to win too… and then I’ll have to find someone to wear it. I might just re-dress a dragon to looks good in that!

@Spinaria
Wow, I want you minty imp accent for my minty imp. Those ribbons are perf!

@DeviBrigard
Pet Roc. The pun. The pun I want one. Oh my word. ^_____^
The eagle is lovely too tho.
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@idlewildly - Thanks! Hopefully it's just paint, a sentient vase is a dangerous life :P
@idlewildly - Thanks! Hopefully it's just paint, a sentient vase is a dangerous life :P
QYzhmAi.png
@idlewildly hahahah omg omg <3 that is great news, heheeh skydancers are awesome *v*
Thank you so much!!!
@idlewildly hahahah omg omg <3 that is great news, heheeh skydancers are awesome *v*
Thank you so much!!!
Art_shop.png
@NoneNess It's really beautiful!!!!!!!!! I wish this skin wins festival!! :D
@NoneNess It's really beautiful!!!!!!!!! I wish this skin wins festival!! :D
@pioff
Thank you! I'm so nervous about it and really have no confidence. Your words really cheered me up, I'm glad you like it! XD
@pioff
Thank you! I'm so nervous about it and really have no confidence. Your words really cheered me up, I'm glad you like it! XD

+9 FR time

-Art Dump
-Commissions
-Adoptables
hD7Hprh.png
@NoneNess
You probably have one of the most creative and unique skins I've ever seen for the mistral jamboree. It really matches the FR style. Honestly I'm jealous
@NoneNess
You probably have one of the most creative and unique skins I've ever seen for the mistral jamboree. It really matches the FR style. Honestly I'm jealous
banner_by_randomcreaturez-da1jgtt.png
Now that submissions are over time to list my own favourites to keep track and congratulate if they win! :)

@Akesari - I WILL RIOT AND FIGHT IF WINDSINGER'S SCALES DOESN'T WIN if it doesn't PLEASE contact me as I'd be definetly interested in a preview on one of my dragons ??

@Nimrook - My dude if you don't have an accent shop yet, please consider it because Bamboo Collector is CERTAINLY shop material ayyyyy

@Felispirit - Windblown Bonsai is too pretty for Flight Rising, should be illegal, sign me up ten times and I don't even have a fae for it BUT if it wins I'll get one YYEEEEE

@Efsher - In a realistic bet, I'd place my coins on your Wind Adept being picked because it's interesting, incredibly well done and SUPER CUTE and fitting for Flight Rising's lore. I'll be REALLY surprised if it doesn't make the cut.

@Miduana - Just like Efsher's, I'll be surprised if yours doesn't make the cut. Feather collector is amazing and such a lovely accent?? Would go well with tons of apparels! I love it (and I don't even have mirror females)

@jemjam - SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH
PLEASE ADD ME TO THE PINGLIST IF IT DOESN'T MAKE THE CUT I BEG OF YOU

@Riimi - Twenty cloud accents will be made and none will be as cutesy as this one! So lovely! I adore this!

@Looshiana - melhor accent skin de todos os tempos Akiko is proud BBBB))))

@TalaTari - So beautiful??? Impressive, delicate, would go great with many genes and apparels... Strong containder for the cut? I'd think so!

@nohsara - I LOVE Zephyr Damselfly! Please contact me if it doesn't make the cut so I can be on a slot pinglist? I'm sure it will go GREAT with one of my dragons

@NoneNess - One of those skins that cause people to complain all over the web if they don't make the cut, brace yourselves, get added to pinglists, start your riot signs because I'm bringing my crowbar if it isn't chosen
Now that submissions are over time to list my own favourites to keep track and congratulate if they win! :)

@Akesari - I WILL RIOT AND FIGHT IF WINDSINGER'S SCALES DOESN'T WIN if it doesn't PLEASE contact me as I'd be definetly interested in a preview on one of my dragons ??

@Nimrook - My dude if you don't have an accent shop yet, please consider it because Bamboo Collector is CERTAINLY shop material ayyyyy

@Felispirit - Windblown Bonsai is too pretty for Flight Rising, should be illegal, sign me up ten times and I don't even have a fae for it BUT if it wins I'll get one YYEEEEE

@Efsher - In a realistic bet, I'd place my coins on your Wind Adept being picked because it's interesting, incredibly well done and SUPER CUTE and fitting for Flight Rising's lore. I'll be REALLY surprised if it doesn't make the cut.

@Miduana - Just like Efsher's, I'll be surprised if yours doesn't make the cut. Feather collector is amazing and such a lovely accent?? Would go well with tons of apparels! I love it (and I don't even have mirror females)

@jemjam - SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH
PLEASE ADD ME TO THE PINGLIST IF IT DOESN'T MAKE THE CUT I BEG OF YOU

@Riimi - Twenty cloud accents will be made and none will be as cutesy as this one! So lovely! I adore this!

@Looshiana - melhor accent skin de todos os tempos Akiko is proud BBBB))))

@TalaTari - So beautiful??? Impressive, delicate, would go great with many genes and apparels... Strong containder for the cut? I'd think so!

@nohsara - I LOVE Zephyr Damselfly! Please contact me if it doesn't make the cut so I can be on a slot pinglist? I'm sure it will go GREAT with one of my dragons

@NoneNess - One of those skins that cause people to complain all over the web if they don't make the cut, brace yourselves, get added to pinglists, start your riot signs because I'm bringing my crowbar if it isn't chosen
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Mudy
Thank you so much!! ^^ I dont actually have a shop but its an idea ive been entertaining for awhile (im super busy irl though), but would u like to be on a pinglist for if said shop ever does exist/open? Most of my non winning fest entries would prob be available
@Mudy
Thank you so much!! ^^ I dont actually have a shop but its an idea ive been entertaining for awhile (im super busy irl though), but would u like to be on a pinglist for if said shop ever does exist/open? Most of my non winning fest entries would prob be available
BFEMrcM.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46