Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46
[quote name="CyberneticWolf" date=2017-03-16 18:00:40] This is my first skin so any feed back is appreciated. [b]Bamboo Kite[/b] Judging [img]http://i.imgur.com/hlUTYtc.png[/img] On model: [img]http://i.imgur.com/xtHDvoH.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/U3ArJfU.png[/img] [/quote] Aw, I think this one is so sweet!
CyberneticWolf wrote on 2017-03-16:
This is my first skin so any feed back is appreciated.
Bamboo Kite
Judging
hlUTYtc.png
On model:
xtHDvoH.png
U3ArJfU.png

Aw, I think this one is so sweet!
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
PWYW Name Shop | Little Moon Hatchery | PWYW Lore Shop | Wishlist
Willing to take back any dragons you've received from me!
@Animatonica omg thank you so much! ;A;
@Animatonica omg thank you so much! ;A;
Art_shop.png
@Passenger Yoooo, your entry is awesome! If it doesn't win and you decide to print it, mind giving me a ping?
@Passenger Yoooo, your entry is awesome! If it doesn't win and you decide to print it, mind giving me a ping?
@AtomicSamurai

o: of course!! (though if you don't mind commenting on my profile about it because unless I see a comment there chances are I WILL forget so I apologize in advance >< )
@AtomicSamurai

o: of course!! (though if you don't mind commenting on my profile about it because unless I see a comment there chances are I WILL forget so I apologize in advance >< )
NnYxXrI.png
@Passenger Yep, sure! I'll do that after the festival starts if your entry doesn't make it in. ^^
@Passenger Yep, sure! I'll do that after the festival starts if your entry doesn't make it in. ^^
@Carian

Thank you so much! It's my first accent and I wasn't sure if people would like it.
@Carian

Thank you so much! It's my first accent and I wasn't sure if people would like it.
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
@CyberneticWolf

It's really, really good! One of the best I think I've seen, I hope you win ^_^
@CyberneticWolf

It's really, really good! One of the best I think I've seen, I hope you win ^_^
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
PWYW Name Shop | Little Moon Hatchery | PWYW Lore Shop | Wishlist
Willing to take back any dragons you've received from me!
My faves (so far)!

@Boz - [p3] Wayward Flyer; the details in this are really cool, I love the fur around the face.
@Akesari - [p3] Windsinger's Scales; I always find that the windsinger's misty plumage is hard to do well, but you've done it! Also love all the other details that you've added.
@Nimrook - [p5] Bamboo Collector; I love the little details around the bag and the chimes especially.
@Felispirit - [p6] Windblown Bonsai; this is so charming and cute and if it doesn't make it for Wind, you could always try for Nature? Cx
@ChaosTearKitsune - [p7] Windsung Fashion; this accent would be incredibly versatile (and if it doesn't win, you could offer recolours as well C; ).
@Doruna - [p8] Dancing Winds; I love that the winds coming off of the jewel look like a crown. C:
@Endivinity - [p14] Springrise Screamer; LOVE those wings!
@ForsakenSpirits - [p14] Windsinger Worshiper; I love the painterly feel of this skin, and I love the wings most.
@Panakot - [p15] The Four Winds; the swirls and the details! and the breed of course ahah. If you plan on printing this, can you let me know?
My faves (so far)!

@Boz - [p3] Wayward Flyer; the details in this are really cool, I love the fur around the face.
@Akesari - [p3] Windsinger's Scales; I always find that the windsinger's misty plumage is hard to do well, but you've done it! Also love all the other details that you've added.
@Nimrook - [p5] Bamboo Collector; I love the little details around the bag and the chimes especially.
@Felispirit - [p6] Windblown Bonsai; this is so charming and cute and if it doesn't make it for Wind, you could always try for Nature? Cx
@ChaosTearKitsune - [p7] Windsung Fashion; this accent would be incredibly versatile (and if it doesn't win, you could offer recolours as well C; ).
@Doruna - [p8] Dancing Winds; I love that the winds coming off of the jewel look like a crown. C:
@Endivinity - [p14] Springrise Screamer; LOVE those wings!
@ForsakenSpirits - [p14] Windsinger Worshiper; I love the painterly feel of this skin, and I love the wings most.
@Panakot - [p15] The Four Winds; the swirls and the details! and the breed of course ahah. If you plan on printing this, can you let me know?
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
I love love love @Akesari Windsinger's Scales on page three! I think this one has to win this year! Would definitely enjoy this skin on my Wind ambassador spiral!!!!
I love love love @Akesari Windsinger's Scales on page three! I think this one has to win this year! Would definitely enjoy this skin on my Wind ambassador spiral!!!!
6nj06Rq.png
@Cao @SexyVixen

Omygosh, thank you!! xoxo
@Cao @SexyVixen

Omygosh, thank you!! xoxo
new_signature_sivec_by_akesari-dc0wdjo.png
Formerly Akesari
She | Her

Accent Shop
Art Shop
Fest Adopt Shop
Hatchery