Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Level 15 Cauldron! (open)
1 2 3
I WILL CURRENTLY TAKE RESERVE ORDERS FOR WHEN THE FESTIVAL STARTS TOMORROW.

Hi all! I want to level up my cauldren in a reasonably timely manner (wanna get a bog scroll) but there's not much in there that I have need of brewing/want to brew. All I ask is that you send over materials and treasure for it. I won't take anything aside from the experience. ;P

I'll do orders in the list that they are received, and I likely won't be able to give an accurate time guess. I'll get to it when I get to it, but I will get to it.

I won't just brew materials for you, it would mean more time for someoen who actually needs the cauldron to brew something they cannot. You are capable of brewing materials even if your cauldron is level one.

During flight holidays, I will do a max of five batches of 20 of the holiday item. This is so I also have time to brew for myself, and give other people access to my cauldron as well, since it takes me about 24 hours to brew those five. I will not accept batch orders for fest currency on Friday/saturday, so that everyone gets what they asked for.

List of brewable materials here.

Please ping me!

Order list:

Current Cauldron level: 15
I WILL CURRENTLY TAKE RESERVE ORDERS FOR WHEN THE FESTIVAL STARTS TOMORROW.

Hi all! I want to level up my cauldren in a reasonably timely manner (wanna get a bog scroll) but there's not much in there that I have need of brewing/want to brew. All I ask is that you send over materials and treasure for it. I won't take anything aside from the experience. ;P

I'll do orders in the list that they are received, and I likely won't be able to give an accurate time guess. I'll get to it when I get to it, but I will get to it.

I won't just brew materials for you, it would mean more time for someoen who actually needs the cauldron to brew something they cannot. You are capable of brewing materials even if your cauldron is level one.

During flight holidays, I will do a max of five batches of 20 of the holiday item. This is so I also have time to brew for myself, and give other people access to my cauldron as well, since it takes me about 24 hours to brew those five. I will not accept batch orders for fest currency on Friday/saturday, so that everyone gets what they asked for.

List of brewable materials here.

Please ping me!

Order list:

Current Cauldron level: 15
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
@squidkid15

Can you brew me the Tertiary Gene: Scales?
@squidkid15

Can you brew me the Tertiary Gene: Scales?
@Evantalia Sure thing! Just send the materials over and I can get started as soon as you do! :) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/264226340654284800/267405466231898122/unknown.png[/img]
@Evantalia

Sure thing!

Just send the materials over and I can get started as soon as you do! :)

unknown.png
@squidkid15
Can you brew me a swan?
@squidkid15
Can you brew me a swan?
+3 hrs FR Time
@CloudWeaver Sure thing! You'll need to send the materials and treasure over, and then I can do it right now. :) [img]https://s12.postimg.org/yntssjzil/Capture.png[/img]
@CloudWeaver

Sure thing! You'll need to send the materials and treasure over, and then I can do it right now. :)

Capture.png
@squidkid15

Sent, and thank you!
@squidkid15

Sent, and thank you!
+3 hrs FR Time
@squidkid15

Hi. :) Are you open to brew during festival? I'd like to order a few stacks of (20) Pinecones, if you would do it.
@squidkid15

Hi. :) Are you open to brew during festival? I'd like to order a few stacks of (20) Pinecones, if you would do it.
FR+9h, Germany, she/her
@Hyoscyamus Sure thing! I might pop a stack or two for myself between brews, but I'm open to doing some. :) You'll just have to send me all the mats at once, with the exact number of how many you want so I don't overdo it or underdo it on accident. [img]https://s28.postimg.org/l0u6ge7ct/Capture.png[/img]
@Hyoscyamus

Sure thing! I might pop a stack or two for myself between brews, but I'm open to doing some. :)

You'll just have to send me all the mats at once, with the exact number of how many you want so I don't overdo it or underdo it on accident.

Capture.png
@squidkid15

Awesome! I'd like to order 5 stacks of (20) Pinecones, please. :D
@squidkid15

Awesome! I'd like to order 5 stacks of (20) Pinecones, please. :D
FR+9h, Germany, she/her
@Hyoscyamus

Sure thing! Send the mats over and I'll get them started as soon as possible. :)
@Hyoscyamus

Sure thing! Send the mats over and I'll get them started as soon as possible. :)
1 2 3