Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | All the Art: - | Accepts USD:G:T
1 2 3 4
All the Art
Currently: Under Maintence
All the Art
Currently: Under Maintence
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
null
null
I think that is everything....
I think that is everything....
Open Bump! Yay

p.s @Bluetadamore @Ixia you asked about a custom shop awhile ago on my g1 with art auction ^_^ I did one!
Open Bump! Yay

p.s @Bluetadamore @Ixia you asked about a custom shop awhile ago on my g1 with art auction ^_^ I did one!
ahh this is so exiting!

Grats on opening your shop :D

Now I just need to find some permas that I actually know what look like xD
ahh this is so exiting!

Grats on opening your shop :D

Now I just need to find some permas that I actually know what look like xD
JUcTcBe.png
@Bluetadamore

Thankyou ^_^ It is exciting!!
Haha that's the hard part isn't It XD
@Bluetadamore

Thankyou ^_^ It is exciting!!
Haha that's the hard part isn't It XD
@Nefily

Aah, nice to see you've opened up shop! I've just a few questions before I order:

1. I think your ratio is off. You typed 1 dollar = 100G = 8500T, but it should be 85000T, I believe :x
2. Are the prices for quick lines & quick colour the same? Since there's one table underneath them, hehe.
@Nefily

Aah, nice to see you've opened up shop! I've just a few questions before I order:

1. I think your ratio is off. You typed 1 dollar = 100G = 8500T, but it should be 85000T, I believe :x
2. Are the prices for quick lines & quick colour the same? Since there's one table underneath them, hehe.
@Nefily Your art is incredibly beautiful! I wish I could pay you real money, but I'll have to do treasure instead.

Type: Quick lines!
Price: Face, please!
Payment Type: Treasure.
Character: You can find a bunch of references here!
Additional Detail: He's a very grumpy and solitary character. A frown or irritated expression would be perfect!

I hope that's enough information! If you need any more, just ask :)
@Nefily Your art is incredibly beautiful! I wish I could pay you real money, but I'll have to do treasure instead.

Type: Quick lines!
Price: Face, please!
Payment Type: Treasure.
Character: You can find a bunch of references here!
Additional Detail: He's a very grumpy and solitary character. A frown or irritated expression would be perfect!

I hope that's enough information! If you need any more, just ask :)
@Exeidur

ahh your right!! luckily my math didn't fail me on the prices too (or did they.. paranoid triple checking) haha well spotted Thankyou!

Yes same price! just the time is spent differently making nice lines or getting nice but quick colouring! you get to pick which type you like more!

hope that helps!!
@Exeidur

ahh your right!! luckily my math didn't fail me on the prices too (or did they.. paranoid triple checking) haha well spotted Thankyou!

Yes same price! just the time is spent differently making nice lines or getting nice but quick colouring! you get to pick which type you like more!

hope that helps!!
@NatsunoKoide

awww thankyou, my first customer! treasure is absolutely fine!!

That's perfect! No problem there and I will be able to complete within the week! Please send payment when your able and I'll get started! <3
@NatsunoKoide

awww thankyou, my first customer! treasure is absolutely fine!!

That's perfect! No problem there and I will be able to complete within the week! Please send payment when your able and I'll get started! <3
1 2 3 4