Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • WARRIORS • Amputees/Scars
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
@DDDFirefox You're too kind! <3 I'll go and set up a CR ^^
@DDDFirefox You're too kind! <3 I'll go and set up a CR ^^
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie
hello! sorry to bother you. i just want to know if you still Guardian F left? i would be so excited to buy one! CR sending:3
@KatieOurMatie
hello! sorry to bother you. i just want to know if you still Guardian F left? i would be so excited to buy one! CR sending:3
21663875_tZDUMeVKejIIV6l.png

Mew||she/her||fr+15
• dragon sales
• wishlist
... Ice Runestone
@KatieOurMatie Do you still have Guardian F still in stock? I'm short 10 gems, but I can trade with a mix of treasure (640g + 10kt)!
@KatieOurMatie Do you still have Guardian F still in stock? I'm short 10 gems, but I can trade with a mix of treasure (640g + 10kt)!
@Nettlepin Heyo! Do you still had any copies of the tundra amputee left for sale, and if so, would I be able to purchase one (possibly two)? EDIT: I remembered I bought one of your accents all those years ago, and I still have it on this gal here-- man i feel old @ u@;; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21032373][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/210324/21032373_350.png[/img][/url]
@Nettlepin
Heyo! Do you still had any copies of the tundra amputee left for sale, and if so, would I be able to purchase one (possibly two)?

EDIT: I remembered I bought one of your accents all those years ago, and I still have it on this gal here-- man i feel old @ u@;;

21032373_350.png
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero I think I do! I’m nowhere near my computer at the moment so I’ll have to get back to you on that, if I forget, feel free to ping me again ^^;
@Gurrero I think I do! I’m nowhere near my computer at the moment so I’ll have to get back to you on that, if I forget, feel free to ping me again ^^;
sig2.png
@Nettlepin Hiya! Sorry to bug you again, but I wanted to ask if you still have Guardian F still in stock? I can pay for it in gems!
@Nettlepin Hiya! Sorry to bug you again, but I wanted to ask if you still have Guardian F still in stock? I can pay for it in gems!
@Nettlepin
Hello! :) No rush at all of course, but I also wanted to see if you have any Guardian F accents available for purchase. Thank you so much! ^^
@Nettlepin
Hello! :) No rush at all of course, but I also wanted to see if you have any Guardian F accents available for purchase. Thank you so much! ^^
e320aab2a727ec30ecd29e16b7753c6f9fdbb73c.png FObX7rS.png
eswSnrS.png
AaYNmEX.png
79730l4d8pj2fyu.gif
@Nettlepin hey there, if you have any tundra m accents left i would love to get one!
@Nettlepin hey there, if you have any tundra m accents left i would love to get one!
69513212.png call me summer!
she/her | 21 | FR+0
@Nettlepin

Helllo again! Just giving you a reminder ping for that tundra skin when you're available~ :3c
@Nettlepin

Helllo again! Just giving you a reminder ping for that tundra skin when you're available~ :3c
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95