Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • WARRIORS • Amputees/Scars
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
@KatieOurMatie
Id like to buy a Imperial Male one please! PA or pre-payment is OK!!
Can you sell this to me if it's gone: Ridgeback Female

@KatieOurMatie
Id like to buy a Imperial Male one please! PA or pre-payment is OK!!
Can you sell this to me if it's gone: Ridgeback Female

ppqrjSA.png
@Cutinstincts I have just one Skydancer M left, but I'm out of Guardian M I'm afraid! Better than nothing <:D You can go ahead and set up the CR, gems and treasure are both fine

@Eiderdown That's so lovely to hear, thrilled that you like them!! <3
My range is a bit limited right now, but let me know if one of these catches your interest:

@Cutinstincts I have just one Skydancer M left, but I'm out of Guardian M I'm afraid! Better than nothing <:D You can go ahead and set up the CR, gems and treasure are both fine

@Eiderdown That's so lovely to hear, thrilled that you like them!! <3
My range is a bit limited right now, but let me know if one of these catches your interest:

sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie

May I take a FM Guardian instead of M? Will send the crossroad soon!
@KatieOurMatie

z2b4ZaTF.png
@DDDFirefox I'm terribly sorry, somebody just grabbed the last copy! I'll likely do a restock soon though. Somebody came and woke this thread up from hibernation today and it's all been getting a lot of interest!

Here's a link to my pinglist, if you'd like to add your name in ^^
@DDDFirefox I'm terribly sorry, somebody just grabbed the last copy! I'll likely do a restock soon though. Somebody came and woke this thread up from hibernation today and it's all been getting a lot of interest!

Here's a link to my pinglist, if you'd like to add your name in ^^
sig2.png
[quote name="Cutinstincts" date="2023-12-02 08:09:43" ] @KatieOurMatie May I take a FM Guardian instead of M? Will send the crossroad soon! [/quote] Absolutely, I have plenty ^^
Cutinstincts wrote on 2023-12-02 08:09:43:
@KatieOurMatie

Absolutely, I have plenty ^^
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/751508/75150776_350.png[/img] Thank you so much for this gorgeous gore work!
@KatieOurMatie

75150776_350.png

Thank you so much for this gorgeous gore work!
z2b4ZaTF.png
@KatieOurMatie
Oh no! What skin is left? Please tell me.
Furthermore and unfortunately, the current regulations do not seem to allow the production of such skins, including reprints. :(
@KatieOurMatie
Furthermore and unfortunately, the current regulations do not seem to allow the production of such skins, including reprints. :(
ppqrjSA.png
[quote name="Cutinstincts" date="2023-12-02 08:24:39" ] @KatieOurMatie [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/751508/75150776_350.png[/img] Thank you so much for this gorgeous gore work! [/quote] Dang, he looks amazing!! So glad to have contributed to such an awesome boy <3
Cutinstincts wrote on 2023-12-02 08:24:39:
@KatieOurMatie

75150776_350.png

Thank you so much for this gorgeous gore work!
Dang, he looks amazing!! So glad to have contributed to such an awesome boy <3
sig2.png
[quote name="DDDFirefox" date="2023-12-02 08:25:48" ] @KatieOurMatie Oh no! What skin is left? Please tell me. Furthermore and unfortunately, the current regulations do not seem to allow the production of such skins, including reprints. :( [/quote] Here's my current stock: [skin=18515] [skin=19085] [skin=19341] Hmmm, I'll have to take a good look at the current guidelines. They were restrictive about this stuff back when I made them and I had plenty of designs turned down in the process, so I'm very familiar with it not going smoothly. I'll have to see how far I can push it these days, if at all. ????
DDDFirefox wrote on 2023-12-02 08:25:48:
@KatieOurMatie
Here's my current stock:

Hmmm, I'll have to take a good look at the current guidelines. They were restrictive about this stuff back when I made them and I had plenty of designs turned down in the process, so I'm very familiar with it not going smoothly. I'll have to see how far I can push it these days, if at all. ????
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie
Can you give me one ? PA or CR both OK.
Anyway, good luck to you! Your work is truly a legendary design!<3
:D
@KatieOurMatie
Can you give me one ? PA or CR both OK.
Anyway, good luck to you! Your work is truly a legendary design!<3
:D
ppqrjSA.png
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95