Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Beta Grove Accentworks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 235 236
@SHODAN would still love to be on the list for sunset ivy. Thanks!
@SHODAN would still love to be on the list for sunset ivy. Thanks!
@SHODAN
I am still interested in Corrupted Construct, yes! If there's any chance it's going to be printed soon I can send payment now, or else just before printing once the list is full.

I'd also be interested in the general / all content pinglist for the future~
@SHODAN
I am still interested in Corrupted Construct, yes! If there's any chance it's going to be printed soon I can send payment now, or else just before printing once the list is full.

I'd also be interested in the general / all content pinglist for the future~
2bfdd77017e6f0289016e6a68045ddb4832f47bf.png
@SHODAN
I'd like to be moved to the all content ping list please! Good luck with your changes!
@SHODAN
I'd like to be moved to the all content ping list please! Good luck with your changes!
@SHODAN Thanks for understanding :>
@SHODAN Thanks for understanding :>
@BladesFire,
Thanks for letting me know.
@Zerohour,
If you could send payment for Corrupted Construct that would be appreciated. <3
I've also added you to the pinglist for all content.
@Sherlocked
I've also added you to the all content pinglist. c: And thank you.
@BladesFire,
Thanks for letting me know.
@Zerohour,
If you could send payment for Corrupted Construct that would be appreciated. <3
I've also added you to the pinglist for all content.
@Sherlocked
I've also added you to the all content pinglist. c: And thank you.
@SHODAN

Thank you for the update. Yes, I'm still interested in . I didn't see it listed in your main post so I went digging to figure out what it looked like. I can probably hold out until December for a copy, but after that I'll get in touch about other arrangements.

Please add me to your general ping list.

Also, Cybernetic seems to have changed their username to gazarath and is still active.
@SHODAN

Thank you for the update. Yes, I'm still interested in . I didn't see it listed in your main post so I went digging to figure out what it looked like. I can probably hold out until December for a copy, but after that I'll get in touch about other arrangements.

Please add me to your general ping list.

Also, Cybernetic seems to have changed their username to gazarath and is still active.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
Alright.
Regarding the ping list should I add you for all content, then? Just making sure.
Also, thanks for telling me about their username change. (I wouldn't have noticed :l ) I'll edit that post now then.
@Nightwind
Alright.
Regarding the ping list should I add you for all content, then? Just making sure.
Also, thanks for telling me about their username change. (I wouldn't have noticed :l ) I'll edit that post now then.
@SHODAN

Yes, please add me for all content.

I have a vested interest in Cybernetic being found--glad I could help. I only looked them up so I could see if they were still active.
@SHODAN

Yes, please add me for all content.

I have a vested interest in Cybernetic being found--glad I could help. I only looked them up so I could see if they were still active.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@SHODAN

I'm still interesting in Rainbow Relic! But I'm sorry, I'm no longer interested in Vinekeeper. ;;;
@SHODAN

I'm still interesting in Rainbow Relic! But I'm sorry, I'm no longer interested in Vinekeeper. ;;;
@Zilleniose
Alright, that's understandable. I've removed you from Vinekeeper.

(I've also added Nightwind to all content but I don't think I need to ping them for that.)
@Zilleniose
Alright, that's understandable. I've removed you from Vinekeeper.

(I've also added Nightwind to all content but I don't think I need to ping them for that.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 235 236