Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Beta Grove Accentworks
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 235 236
@SHODAN Yes, still interested in vinekeeper and overgrowth!
@SHODAN Yes, still interested in vinekeeper and overgrowth!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@SHODAN I've actually already obtained a copy of WTT Lightning Mode! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14405316] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/144054/14405316_350.png[/img] [/url] If memory serves I wound up just purchasing it off the AH in the end and forgot I'd even sent in a payment at all. It'd be a lovely surprise if you did refund me, but perhaps you should double check that you didn't send me the accent already? I'm pretty sure I bought it off the AH but not 100%. I wouldn't mind being switched to your "all content" pinglist as well.
@SHODAN
I've actually already obtained a copy of WTT Lightning Mode!

14405316_350.png

If memory serves I wound up just purchasing it off the AH in the end and forgot I'd even sent in a payment at all. It'd be a lovely surprise if you did refund me, but perhaps you should double check that you didn't send me the accent already? I'm pretty sure I bought it off the AH but not 100%. I wouldn't mind being switched to your "all content" pinglist as well.
>cracking down on things

@panopticon, @Zerohour, @Haawke
We've submitted Corrupted Construct--should be arriving at some point. (not sure how queue times are looking at the moment) but I'll send copies over when they arrive. Panopticon, would you mind sending gems over if you have them?

@wasteofanangel, @aralas,
Also have submitted Spare Parts. So that's a thing, not sure if you're still interested @gazarath ?
>cracking down on things

@panopticon, @Zerohour, @Haawke
We've submitted Corrupted Construct--should be arriving at some point. (not sure how queue times are looking at the moment) but I'll send copies over when they arrive. Panopticon, would you mind sending gems over if you have them?

@wasteofanangel, @aralas,
Also have submitted Spare Parts. So that's a thing, not sure if you're still interested @gazarath ?
[up.]
[up.]
hXmdLFY.png
^ show me ur dragons wearing my accents pls ‹3
-
behold, the doggy squad

kvOs32.pngzdnrx2.pngaqfFQ2.pngX6bKQ2.pngiRHms2.png
@SHODAN Do you accept mixed payment? I only have 490 gems at the moment, but I can pay 41000t for the remaining 60 gems. You have amazing accents btw, gore+cybernetics is one of my favorite combinations.
@SHODAN Do you accept mixed payment? I only have 490 gems at the moment, but I can pay 41000t for the remaining 60 gems. You have amazing accents btw, gore+cybernetics is one of my favorite combinations.
JP_banner_small_egg_zpsb3pf5e9p.png tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png
@Blackfyre
I would be willing to take mixed payment, yes--though I am only taking lists for preorders/the accents in the seventh temp post on the first page, so that's a thing.
Also thanks. c: We appreciate it.
@Blackfyre
I would be willing to take mixed payment, yes--though I am only taking lists for preorders/the accents in the seventh temp post on the first page, so that's a thing.
Also thanks. c: We appreciate it.
@SHODAN

I noticed on the temp list that Something Cybernetic will be printed at some point, mind if I get thrown onto that list as well? I'll get my payment ASAP, but I definitely want one asfjkgasjkf
@SHODAN

I noticed on the temp list that Something Cybernetic will be printed at some point, mind if I get thrown onto that list as well? I'll get my payment ASAP, but I definitely want one asfjkgasjkf
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
@SHODAN Great! I would like to buy the accent King of Terror if it's possible.
@SHODAN Great! I would like to buy the accent King of Terror if it's possible.
JP_banner_small_egg_zpsb3pf5e9p.png tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png
@Cyanide
Sure thing c: I put you on the list.

@Blackfyre
I'll send a CR, I have a few copies on me.
@Cyanide
Sure thing c: I put you on the list.

@Blackfyre
I'll send a CR, I have a few copies on me.
@SHODAN just wanted to check, are you looking for payments now, or will you ask at a later date? Thanks!
@SHODAN just wanted to check, are you looking for payments now, or will you ask at a later date? Thanks!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 235 236