Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ranuja's accents {Greenskeeper
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Ranuja

... ohhh no, she's amazing ;w; Goodbye gems~ lol one slot please!
@Ranuja

... ohhh no, she's amazing ;w; Goodbye gems~ lol one slot please!
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@temperama

I have noted you down for a reserved slot of Barkskin, and added you for pings. Thank you :)
@temperama

I have noted you down for a reserved slot of Barkskin, and added you for pings. Thank you :)
@OverlordFreya

She is such a gorgeous Ridgy, I am glad you like it for her :D Thanks once again <3
@OverlordFreya

She is such a gorgeous Ridgy, I am glad you like it for her :D Thanks once again <3
@Ranuja

Thanks so much :D Also please add me to your general pinglist so I don't miss any of your lovely accents :3
@Ranuja

Thanks so much :D Also please add me to your general pinglist so I don't miss any of your lovely accents :3
@Ranuja I'd love a gem slot for Moonlit Willow please!
@Ranuja I'd love a gem slot for Moonlit Willow please!
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky
Thank you, have noted you <3

@Izuna @snowy @OverlordFreya @Duckweed (treasure) @Kaitii (treasure)

Since 8 slots are full already (!!!) I have submitted the accent for review. The order number is #29677 and if all goes well it will be ready in 5-7 days. You are more than welcome to send payment before they arrive or after, whatever you prefer :) Thank you all so much for your orders, I really can't believe how many people liked my accent <3

@Trickilicky
Thank you, have noted you <3

@Izuna @snowy @OverlordFreya @Duckweed (treasure) @Kaitii (treasure)

Since 8 slots are full already (!!!) I have submitted the accent for review. The order number is #29677 and if all goes well it will be ready in 5-7 days. You are more than welcome to send payment before they arrive or after, whatever you prefer :) Thank you all so much for your orders, I really can't believe how many people liked my accent <3

@Ranuja

YAY! Sending the payment now :D
@Ranuja

YAY! Sending the payment now :D
@Ranuja is there still a treasure slot for Moonlit Willow?
@Ranuja is there still a treasure slot for Moonlit Willow?
@Uniformshark

Hi there, I would prefer gems but I could probably do another treasure slot or a mixed payment :) (your accents are my favourite omg!)
@Uniformshark

Hi there, I would prefer gems but I could probably do another treasure slot or a mixed payment :) (your accents are my favourite omg!)
@Ranuja mix would be super nice of you ! just tell me what I need to pay <3
I cant resist any nice Ridgeback accents I need them all XD

and ooh weh thank you so much for the compliment QuQ
@Ranuja mix would be super nice of you ! just tell me what I need to pay <3
I cant resist any nice Ridgeback accents I need them all XD

and ooh weh thank you so much for the compliment QuQ
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26