Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ranuja's accents {Greenskeeper
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@Ranuja

Hi! Could you put me down for one Moonlit Willow, please?
@Ranuja

Hi! Could you put me down for one Moonlit Willow, please?
MmSftql.png
@velvetpaws

I have noted you, thank you!
@velvetpaws

I have noted you, thank you!
@Ranuja May I please be added to your General pinglist?
@Ranuja May I please be added to your General pinglist?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby

Of course, I have put you on, thank you!
@butcherbaby

Of course, I have put you on, thank you!
@Takora @Delamire @Trachynhawb @velvetpaws

I'm going to submit the next run of Moonlit Willow, you guys can send payment now and I'll note as paid, or wait until the accents come in, up to you :)

I'm going to submit the next run of Moonlit Willow, you guys can send payment now and I'll note as paid, or wait until the accents come in, up to you :)
@Micheru @Trickilicky

Hi guys, I am just pinging you to let you know that the first order of Moonlit Willow has just been approved, if you would still like a copy please send your payments via message or CR and I will post your copy on over :) Thank you!
@Micheru @Trickilicky

Hi guys, I am just pinging you to let you know that the first order of Moonlit Willow has just been approved, if you would still like a copy please send your payments via message or CR and I will post your copy on over :) Thank you!

Hi all, just to let you know the second run of Moonlit Willow has come in! If you have already sent payment your copies are on the way. If not, please send payment and I'll send your copy over asap :)

Hi all, just to let you know the second run of Moonlit Willow has come in! If you have already sent payment your copies are on the way. If not, please send payment and I'll send your copy over asap :)
@Ranuja
Can I be added to the general pinglist, please?
@Ranuja
Can I be added to the general pinglist, please?
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@Crumpet

Of course, I will add you. Thank you!
@Crumpet

Of course, I will add you. Thank you!
@Ranuja I swear I asked to be put on the pinglist for something, but I'm glad I checked back xD Could I be put on the general pinglist?
@Ranuja I swear I asked to be put on the pinglist for something, but I'm glad I checked back xD Could I be put on the general pinglist?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26