Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ranuja's accents {Greenskeeper
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@ranuja i'd be interested in t slots for both but when would i have to send payment by?
@ranuja i'd be interested in t slots for both but when would i have to send payment by?
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Ranuja

Can I get a treasure slot for Glade Dryad?
@Ranuja

Can I get a treasure slot for Glade Dryad?
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@Ranuja
A slot for Glade Dryad, please? ouo
@Ranuja
A slot for Glade Dryad, please? ouo
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Juyoung
Thanks I will mark you down! Really anytime from now is okay as I am submitting them today, but I expect they won't be approved and delivered to me for another week or so assuming everything goes well because it's a busy time. I am also happy to hold copies for you if you like :)
@Juyoung
Thanks I will mark you down! Really anytime from now is okay as I am submitting them today, but I expect they won't be approved and delivered to me for another week or so assuming everything goes well because it's a busy time. I am also happy to hold copies for you if you like :)
@Xemriss @Oara @AuroraAustralis
Thank you all very much I have marked you down for slots :)
@Xemriss @Oara @AuroraAustralis
Thank you all very much I have marked you down for slots :)
@Xemriss @Oara @AuroraAustralis @Uniformshark @Maila @Juyoung @snowpea @AlexiCyn

Thank you all for your orders, I have submitted both accents, they are orders #40210 + 40211, and if all goes well they should be ready in 5-7 days. You are welcome to send payments now or when they come in, either is fine with me :) I will be away from home until Saturday so my replies will be a little slower than usual until then, but I will keep you all updated. Thanks again <3
@Xemriss @Oara @AuroraAustralis @Uniformshark @Maila @Juyoung @snowpea @AlexiCyn

Thank you all for your orders, I have submitted both accents, they are orders #40210 + 40211, and if all goes well they should be ready in 5-7 days. You are welcome to send payments now or when they come in, either is fine with me :) I will be away from home until Saturday so my replies will be a little slower than usual until then, but I will keep you all updated. Thanks again <3
@Ranuja I think I was marked down for the wrong accent, I wanted glade dryad ^^
@Ranuja I think I was marked down for the wrong accent, I wanted glade dryad ^^
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@snowpea
Oh I'm really sorry about that! I have fixed it for you :)
@snowpea
Oh I'm really sorry about that! I have fixed it for you :)
@Ranuja thanks c:
@Ranuja thanks c:
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Ranuja: Sent payment!
@Ranuja: Sent payment!
ijcaSw5-small_zps5b620bf4.giftumblr_inline_ncg01gZkLT1sl5pky.giftumblr_inline_njw5j6MgRR1qg2i5p.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26