Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Herr's Wares: Skin and Accent Shoppe
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@GaelicVixen, he looks so beautiful! What a lovely dragon! uwu And yeah, sometimes the imperials are the hardest to dress!
@GaelicVixen, he looks so beautiful! What a lovely dragon! uwu And yeah, sometimes the imperials are the hardest to dress!
OMrlXvb.pngXWfqRg2.png
rvRFIXk.png
@HerrSchreckens Hello! Could I possibly be pinged if you ever decide to create a gold version of The Bound Prince? ^^ Also, could I start a brief payment plan for a copy of Wonderworld King? I'm currently paying off half of the remaining treasure for another skin, so I can send 100k over to you by the 15th, and then the rest by the 18th. :}
@HerrSchreckens Hello! Could I possibly be pinged if you ever decide to create a gold version of The Bound Prince? ^^ Also, could I start a brief payment plan for a copy of Wonderworld King? I'm currently paying off half of the remaining treasure for another skin, so I can send 100k over to you by the 15th, and then the rest by the 18th. :}
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@SideGrinder, of course! ;w; I'll send a copy over to you when you send over the other half of the payment. And if I ever do make a gold copy, I'll definitely let you know.
@SideGrinder, of course! ;w; I'll send a copy over to you when you send over the other half of the payment. And if I ever do make a gold copy, I'll definitely let you know.
OMrlXvb.pngXWfqRg2.png
rvRFIXk.png
@HerrSchreckens Thank you (on both accounts)! :}
@HerrSchreckens Thank you (on both accounts)! :}
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@HerrSchreckens

I'd be interested in one of those Bound Prince copies :3 Though I'd have to do a biiit of a payment plan or something to do so heh
@HerrSchreckens

I'd be interested in one of those Bound Prince copies :3 Though I'd have to do a biiit of a payment plan or something to do so heh
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh, unfortunately, unless the other two people who pinged me about wanting the last copy I have, which I'm keeping, though I would be fine doing a reprint; but, unless they still want that, I won't be making any more copies of Bound Prince. unu; I'm sorry.

@SideGrinder, of course! ucu
@Cuddleh, unfortunately, unless the other two people who pinged me about wanting the last copy I have, which I'm keeping, though I would be fine doing a reprint; but, unless they still want that, I won't be making any more copies of Bound Prince. unu; I'm sorry.

@SideGrinder, of course! ucu
OMrlXvb.pngXWfqRg2.png
rvRFIXk.png
@HerrSchreckens

Ohh, that's okay, I really shouldn't be buying accents anyway xD You should update your first post to reflect that you don't have any spare copies, though ;3
@HerrSchreckens

Ohh, that's okay, I really shouldn't be buying accents anyway xD You should update your first post to reflect that you don't have any spare copies, though ;3
@Cuddleh I thought I had, sorry. ;c; My bad--
@Cuddleh I thought I had, sorry. ;c; My bad--
OMrlXvb.pngXWfqRg2.png
rvRFIXk.png
@HerrSchreckens

It's totally okay! :3 Keeping threads updated can be a lil nuts ^-^
@HerrSchreckens

It's totally okay! :3 Keeping threads updated can be a lil nuts ^-^
@HerrSchreckens I'd be willing to pay the 467K treasure for the Bound Prince if you are wiling to reprint it! Sorry I got back to you so late!
@HerrSchreckens I'd be willing to pay the 467K treasure for the Bound Prince if you are wiling to reprint it! Sorry I got back to you so late!
gladekeeperplacesbanner.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11