Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Herr's Wares: Skin and Accent Shoppe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I decided to make a thread to keep all of my work so far posted. ;w; So, here it is! It's rough, I know, but I'm very bad at deciding what to do with things, so my apologies. Accent Previewer! I have upcoming accents in this one, too, so you can look at them before deciding! [center][url=http://symphoniedesschreckens.tumblr.com/AccentPreviewer][img]http://i.imgur.com/DCX5rpP.png[/img][/url] [/center] [center][u][b]SKINS[/b][/u][/center] --------------- [u][b]Bearded Lady[/b][/u] [skin=14187] I currently have ONE (1) copy left for sale. I am asking 750G or 500,000T for it. If enough people are interested, I may resubmit the skin. [LIST=1] [*] [/LIST] [u][b]Jaded Antiquity[/b][/u] [skin=14752] I currently have THREE (3) copies for sale. I'll be asking for 750G or 500,000T per copy. [LIST=1] [*] @KrakenInk -- Payment Pending :) [*] [*] [/LIST] [center][u][b]ACCENTS[/b][/u][/center] -------------- [u][b]Cheongsam Girl [/b][/u] [skin=14522] I currently have FOUR (4) copies that are for sale! ;w; I'll be asking 600G or 400,000T each. [LIST=1] [*] @PeridotsFoot -- Paid and received! [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [u][b]Wonderworld King[/b][/u] [skin=15850] I currently have FOUR (4) copies for sale. I am asking for 550G or 360,000T per copy. I will keep [u]three[/u] trade slots, for people who would prefer to trade an accent [u]+ 50 gems[/u]. [LIST=1] [*] @jarethbowie -- Paid and received! [*] @shuffluffalo -- Paid and received! [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [u][b]The Bound Prince[/b][/u] [skin=15809] I currently have no more copies of this accent for sale, but would be willing to do a reprint come December! ALTERNATE VERSION [LIST=1] [*]@World -- Paid! [*]Myself [/LIST] There will be no other copies of the alternate version sold. My apologies in advance. I'm sorry if my prices seem a bit high, but I would like to be able to make profit off of the skins, and I think they might be good enough for it ;w; [center]My gem exchange rate is 1:667. Base price for accents will always be [b]500G[/b], and I add another [b]20G[/b] per hour of work it takes me. ;w; Skin base price will always be [b]600G[/b], with an additional [b]50G[/b] per hour of work. [/center] A notice! [indent]Payment plans are always acceptable! If you want to reserve a copy and pay it off, say, 100,000T or 100G a week until you've paid it off, or mix up payment methods-- a portion in gems/treasure, and then a trade of another skin/accent would also be acceptable. I'd like for everyone who wants to, to be able to enjoy them. ;w;[/indent] Well, thank you for reading all of this! If you're interested, please, say so, and feel free to message me if you have any requests/questions about pricing or the potential re-release of the [u]Bearded Lady[/u], or additional copies of [u]The Bound Prince[/u]! [b][indent]Cordially, Herr[/indent][/b]
I decided to make a thread to keep all of my work so far posted. ;w; So, here it is! It's rough, I know, but I'm very bad at deciding what to do with things, so my apologies.

Accent Previewer! I have upcoming accents in this one, too, so you can look at them before deciding!

DCX5rpP.png
SKINS

Bearded Lady

I currently have ONE (1) copy left for sale. I am asking 750G or 500,000T for it. If enough people are interested, I may resubmit the skin.

Jaded Antiquity

I currently have THREE (3) copies for sale. I'll be asking for 750G or 500,000T per copy.
  1. @KrakenInk -- Payment Pending :)
ACCENTS

Cheongsam Girl

I currently have FOUR (4) copies that are for sale! ;w; I'll be asking 600G or 400,000T each.
  1. @PeridotsFoot -- Paid and received!

Wonderworld King

I currently have FOUR (4) copies for sale. I am asking for 550G or 360,000T per copy. I will keep three trade slots, for people who would prefer to trade an accent + 50 gems.
  1. @jarethbowie -- Paid and received!
  2. @shuffluffalo -- Paid and received!

The Bound Prince

I currently have no more copies of this accent for sale, but would be willing to do a reprint come December!

ALTERNATE VERSION
  1. @World -- Paid!
  2. Myself
There will be no other copies of the alternate version sold. My apologies in advance.

I'm sorry if my prices seem a bit high, but I would like to be able to make profit off of the skins, and I think they might be good enough for it ;w;
My gem exchange rate is 1:667. Base price for accents will always be 500G, and I add another 20G per hour of work it takes me. ;w; Skin base price will always be 600G, with an additional 50G per hour of work.

A notice!
Payment plans are always acceptable! If you want to reserve a copy and pay it off, say, 100,000T or 100G a week until you've paid it off, or mix up payment methods-- a portion in gems/treasure, and then a trade of another skin/accent would also be acceptable. I'd like for everyone who wants to, to be able to enjoy them. ;w;

Well, thank you for reading all of this! If you're interested, please, say so, and feel free to message me if you have any requests/questions about pricing or the potential re-release of the Bearded Lady, or additional copies of The Bound Prince!

Cordially, Herr
OMrlXvb.pngXWfqRg2.png
rvRFIXk.png
@HerrSchreckens I'd love to reserve a copy of Cheongsam Girl
@HerrSchreckens I'd love to reserve a copy of Cheongsam Girl
26979.gifHQxWOvF.gifceIYuqO.pngPicsart_23-11-11_11-50-01-265.png47O9KMz.pngx4vXz.gifIOEPL.gif
@PeridotsFoot I'll put you down! ;w;
@PeridotsFoot I'll put you down! ;w;
OMrlXvb.pngXWfqRg2.png
rvRFIXk.png
Just to let everyone (who's interested) know, I am currently working on two new skins! ;w; I hope to have the previews out by Christmas, but we'll see what happens.
Just to let everyone (who's interested) know, I am currently working on two new skins! ;w; I hope to have the previews out by Christmas, but we'll see what happens.
OMrlXvb.pngXWfqRg2.png
rvRFIXk.png
@Simply
@Simply
6NnpwYg.png
Bumping this thread again!
Bumping this thread again!
OMrlXvb.pngXWfqRg2.png
rvRFIXk.png
@KrakenInk
@KrakenInk
260smk9.png (Ping me if you would like to commision voxel art. o2ou1.png
@KrakenInk were you interested in reserving a slot?
@KrakenInk were you interested in reserving a slot?
OMrlXvb.pngXWfqRg2.png
rvRFIXk.png
@ HerrSchrekens As soon as I get the treasure...
@ HerrSchrekens As soon as I get the treasure...
260smk9.png (Ping me if you would like to commision voxel art. o2ou1.png
@KrakenInk, that's totally fine! If you don't mind me asking, which of the skins were you interested?

@Simply, this is the post I was talking about through PMs, dear. ;w; Take your time in responding, and have a good vacation!
@KrakenInk, that's totally fine! If you don't mind me asking, which of the skins were you interested?

@Simply, this is the post I was talking about through PMs, dear. ;w; Take your time in responding, and have a good vacation!
OMrlXvb.pngXWfqRg2.png
rvRFIXk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11