Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Herr's Wares: Skin and Accent Shoppe
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@GaelicVixen, I do. It's 600 Gems, or 400,000 treasure. ;c; If you need, we can do a payment plan, so that you give me a certain amount of gems/treasure a week until it's paid off.
@GaelicVixen, I do. It's 600 Gems, or 400,000 treasure. ;c; If you need, we can do a payment plan, so that you give me a certain amount of gems/treasure a week until it's paid off.
OMrlXvb.pngXWfqRg2.png
rvRFIXk.png
@HerrSchreckens

Eeeee! I've actually been socking away gems in my Vault so I can buy it outright.
@HerrSchreckens

Eeeee! I've actually been socking away gems in my Vault so I can buy it outright.
arcaneshieldl.png iceshieldr.png watershieldl.png lightshieldr.png natureshieldl.png
@GaelicVixen, Just send me a message with the payment and I'll send the copy over to you, then!
@GaelicVixen, Just send me a message with the payment and I'll send the copy over to you, then!
OMrlXvb.pngXWfqRg2.png
rvRFIXk.png
@HerrSchreckens Hello! Just wanted to ask if you still had a copy of [item=accent: spirit of rot] available? I'd love to get it!
@HerrSchreckens

Hello! Just wanted to ask if you still had a copy of Accent: Spirit of Rot available? I'd love to get it!
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@Mizuchii, unfortunately I don't have any copies, but @vanitas, if you still wanted a copy, I could do a two-pack with the both of you. It'd be 800 gems instead of 600, if it were only the two of you, but if anyone else is interested, I'd be alright with doing a 5-pack run, at 600G each. ;c;
@Mizuchii, unfortunately I don't have any copies, but @vanitas, if you still wanted a copy, I could do a two-pack with the both of you. It'd be 800 gems instead of 600, if it were only the two of you, but if anyone else is interested, I'd be alright with doing a 5-pack run, at 600G each. ;c;
OMrlXvb.pngXWfqRg2.png
rvRFIXk.png
@HerrSchreckens I'd absolutely be up for that, if @vanitas agrees.
I also wouldn't mind waiting if you want to do an interest check and see if we can gather enough people for a 5-pack?
@HerrSchreckens I'd absolutely be up for that, if @vanitas agrees.
I also wouldn't mind waiting if you want to do an interest check and see if we can gather enough people for a 5-pack?
@HerrSchreckens @mizuchii
After the festival I'll be seriously low on funds, ahaha... so it may take a little bit on my end, since I also started a payment plan for some items ;;

I'm all for the interest check, though. If it's been more than 6 months since the last time you pinged GASP for this, maybe you could ping them again for a reprint?
@HerrSchreckens @mizuchii
After the festival I'll be seriously low on funds, ahaha... so it may take a little bit on my end, since I also started a payment plan for some items ;;

I'm all for the interest check, though. If it's been more than 6 months since the last time you pinged GASP for this, maybe you could ping them again for a reprint?
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
@HerrSchreckens @Vanitas

Yeah, festivals are expensive ID Like I said, I wouldn't mind waiting at all, even if it's a month or two or more?
@HerrSchreckens @Vanitas

Yeah, festivals are expensive ID Like I said, I wouldn't mind waiting at all, even if it's a month or two or more?
@Vanitas, it's only been 4 months since the first three runs of ten, and I'd feel bad if I pinged anyone in duplicate by accident! ;c; But I'll consider doing so, yes. And I'm glad you're still interested.

@Mizuchii, I'll let you both know when I decide to ping them, then. Since I did like making the skin, and would like to be able to let others have a chance to have it.
@Vanitas, it's only been 4 months since the first three runs of ten, and I'd feel bad if I pinged anyone in duplicate by accident! ;c; But I'll consider doing so, yes. And I'm glad you're still interested.

@Mizuchii, I'll let you both know when I decide to ping them, then. Since I did like making the skin, and would like to be able to let others have a chance to have it.
OMrlXvb.pngXWfqRg2.png
rvRFIXk.png
@Kassandra, yes, they both seem interested, still, which is good, but I'd like to wait until it's been a full four months since the last run (I did thirty copies of it at that time, mind you,) so I can tag the pinglist and get interest for who might want to be on an additional set of runs.
@Kassandra, yes, they both seem interested, still, which is good, but I'd like to wait until it's been a full four months since the last run (I did thirty copies of it at that time, mind you,) so I can tag the pinglist and get interest for who might want to be on an additional set of runs.
OMrlXvb.pngXWfqRg2.png
rvRFIXk.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11