Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | StellarBlitz's Accent Emporium
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@PaperGryphon Hi! Sorry it took so long to reply. I've put you on the pinglist to be notified of when it prints. Hopefully it'll be soon.
@PaperGryphon Hi! Sorry it took so long to reply. I've put you on the pinglist to be notified of when it prints. Hopefully it'll be soon.
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
@StellarBlitz Well, I really love your style in accents/skins and I think you can easily do what I have in mind. I could do it myself, but I don't have anything but MS paint. On me right now I have about 300kt, which comes down to ~521 gems. So I'll have to get more treasure. In the meantime, I'm looking for an accent/skinccent for this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19540876] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195409/19540876_350.png[/img] [/url] All the dragons in my lair have the best skins/accents I can find, such as my two progens. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193198/19319713_350.png?mtime=VoNafQACPUo.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193198/19319736_350.png?mtime=Voh32gACFE8.png[/img] I can do a sketch of what I have in mind, but I'm looking for an accent/skinccent for male nocturnes. I would love if it featured his tert (Emerald) and something ice-like to show his element. I'll go do a sketch if you want more vivid detail?
@StellarBlitz

Well, I really love your style in accents/skins and I think you can easily do what I have in mind. I could do it myself, but I don't have anything but MS paint. On me right now I have about 300kt, which comes down to ~521 gems. So I'll have to get more treasure.

In the meantime, I'm looking for an accent/skinccent for this guy:

19540876_350.png

All the dragons in my lair have the best skins/accents I can find, such as my two progens.
19319713_350.png?mtime=VoNafQACPUo.png19319736_350.png?mtime=Voh32gACFE8.png

I can do a sketch of what I have in mind, but I'm looking for an accent/skinccent for male nocturnes. I would love if it featured his tert (Emerald) and something ice-like to show his element. I'll go do a sketch if you want more vivid detail?
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
@DragonRider1217 so something like a mix of ice crystals and chunks of emerald? Sounds pretty. I think I can do that. But I would appreciate a clarification, in case I'm totally off :P
@DragonRider1217 so something like a mix of ice crystals and chunks of emerald? Sounds pretty. I think I can do that. But I would appreciate a clarification, in case I'm totally off :P
@StellarBlitz

Okay, let me go do a quick little idea of what I want. Be right back!
@StellarBlitz

Okay, let me go do a quick little idea of what I want. Be right back!
@DragonRider1217 Ooh! Ooh! I have an idea, but I need to know if you're ok with it. Icicles, with little emerald gemstones on silver chains dangling from the tips. Like this. (Super quick sketch) [img]http://i.imgur.com/lObKmCH.png[/img]
@DragonRider1217 Ooh! Ooh! I have an idea, but I need to know if you're ok with it.

Icicles, with little emerald gemstones on silver chains dangling from the tips.

Like this. (Super quick sketch)

lObKmCH.png
@StellarBlitz Oh my gosh! That looks so cute!! Two things: the color for the emerald needs to be a tad bit darker. Like this: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=33&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=40&elem=6&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png[/img] And make sure it will stand out against his light blue body. Sorry if I'm being picky...
@StellarBlitz

Oh my gosh! That looks so cute!!

Two things: the color for the emerald needs to be a tad bit darker. Like this:

dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=33&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=40&elem=6&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png

And make sure it will stand out against his light blue body. Sorry if I'm being picky...
@DragonRider1217 Yeah, I know, I picked the first green that I scrolled to, and I just picked the colors very roughly. It definitely won't look like that. hehe.

But yeah, if you like it, I can definitely do it (and it won't look like a 4-year-old did it, for sure)!
@DragonRider1217 Yeah, I know, I picked the first green that I scrolled to, and I just picked the colors very roughly. It definitely won't look like that. hehe.

But yeah, if you like it, I can definitely do it (and it won't look like a 4-year-old did it, for sure)!
@StellarBlitz

Looking forward to it!

A few other things you can add if you wish:

Could you make a slight gradient on his horns, right above his eye, on his wing bone(?) and his clawtips with the emerald? Like below:
3509rb8.png

...But better XD
The arm is less important. If you don't think it looks good, then don't add it. I do want the horns, eye, and clawtips, though.
Also, could you do snowflakes around the icicles?

One last thing: This accent must be compatible with smoke. That's what I'm going to get him. I don't want the smoke to cover the accent though. Does this make any sense? I want the accent to be seen over the smoke.

Thanks so much!
@StellarBlitz

Looking forward to it!

A few other things you can add if you wish:

Could you make a slight gradient on his horns, right above his eye, on his wing bone(?) and his clawtips with the emerald? Like below:
3509rb8.png

...But better XD
The arm is less important. If you don't think it looks good, then don't add it. I do want the horns, eye, and clawtips, though.
Also, could you do snowflakes around the icicles?

One last thing: This accent must be compatible with smoke. That's what I'm going to get him. I don't want the smoke to cover the accent though. Does this make any sense? I want the accent to be seen over the smoke.

Thanks so much!
@StellarBlitz

May I be added to the general ping list? :3
@StellarBlitz

May I be added to the general ping list? :3
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@SoullessRogue Added! What/who brought you here?
@SoullessRogue Added! What/who brought you here?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7