Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --> Spikulec's Art Shop! CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 245 246
@Lowkey @wolfgeist
Hi there! I talked with Spikulec and since there is not much interest for the second run of Volcano Spirit, we decided to end it at 5 prints :) We'll submit the blueprint once you've sent in your payments of 850 gems, thank you!

@Nymphalidae @Pink
Hello! Same case here, not much interest in Ancient Stormknight so we're probably ending it at 5 prints. Please send in payment of 800 gems, and we'll get it printed! Thank you!
@Lowkey @wolfgeist
Hi there! I talked with Spikulec and since there is not much interest for the second run of Volcano Spirit, we decided to end it at 5 prints :) We'll submit the blueprint once you've sent in your payments of 850 gems, thank you!

@Nymphalidae @Pink
Hello! Same case here, not much interest in Ancient Stormknight so we're probably ending it at 5 prints. Please send in payment of 800 gems, and we'll get it printed! Thank you!
@bit

K, I'll send it in a minute.
@bit

K, I'll send it in a minute.
@Lowkey @wolfgeist

Hello! This is my second ping asking for payment for Volcano Spirit. :) The fee is 850 gems. Please let me know if you are no longer interested. Thank you!
@Lowkey @wolfgeist

Hello! This is my second ping asking for payment for Volcano Spirit. :) The fee is 850 gems. Please let me know if you are no longer interested. Thank you!
@bit I need to pass this round, sorry. I will get re-put on the list when funds are available! Thanks!
@bit I need to pass this round, sorry. I will get re-put on the list when funds are available! Thanks!
bump!!
bump!!
@wolfgeist
That's okay, thanks for getting back to me! :)
@wolfgeist
That's okay, thanks for getting back to me! :)
@bit i'd like to be on the list for volcano spirit!
@bit i'd like to be on the list for volcano spirit!
You're addressing Captain mintSMASH, the Airbright Explorer, The Green Typhoon of the Swooping Swarm and Charter of Far Currents!
@mintSMASH
Oh gosh, thank you! ;w; I lowered the price to 800 gems, so feel free to send payment whenever! If possible we'd like to wait until two more people grab slots, but if no-one else comes by I'll discuss with Spikulec to close the run early.
@mintSMASH
Oh gosh, thank you! ;w; I lowered the price to 800 gems, so feel free to send payment whenever! If possible we'd like to wait until two more people grab slots, but if no-one else comes by I'll discuss with Spikulec to close the run early.
@mintSMASH
Hi there! I'm pinging you for payment for Volcano Spirit :) Price is 800 gems! We're confident enough to submit a 5-print run now so every gem helps, thank you!
@mintSMASH
Hi there! I'm pinging you for payment for Volcano Spirit :) Price is 800 gems! We're confident enough to submit a 5-print run now so every gem helps, thank you!
[center][size=5][color=Orange][b]Autumn Rebirth[/b][/color][/size] [i]From the bones of the old, come the budding branches of the new...[/i] [b]((SKINCENT))[/b] [b]Please ping me @bit to order a copy![/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/8DlVFjQ.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZkuJcSB.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/a6eqipt.png[/img] [size=5][color=red][b]LIMITED[/b][/color][/size] Pre-orders close on [b]Sept 13th[/b], after which this skincent will be retired forever! [b][u]Price[/u]: 800 gems![/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DmpTgbQOcIxOyphJ0-NUz-l_D2v_CgbkCPxV3cJnlRY/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url] [size=1]@Zaefyra @tyrianTyranny @TheCunningCorvid @PlushyRobot @MusicalMaladies @Evarinya @Uitwaaien @Ashtastic @SweetEkk0 @bit @Achi @snowpea @serpentofmoe @Britty @hat17 @velvetpaws @cliones @Pangur @Rey @Niharike @Vovina @metallokinetic @radpunkster (no spiders or extra eyes) @meonox @Kaitii @kurtcobain @Lunila @LittleFirefly @shamwow @squidragon gore please) @Xaim @Oriel @lez @dragonfire27 @Nymphalidae @Toothiana @Astraya @Heathers @Bluetadamore @masculinetoast @Mariazny @hayum plz) @SirLeafheart @chilope @pink @xape @pretzuls @pooses @Cryptic @BotanyBlack @honeyT @moonfable @elaendorlien @Purrlpink @siaur @CecilaTheWerecat @Moray @thefrogg @Akihiko @kikay @ChaliceCabriel @RichCanine @Tobias pastel/rainbow/irl animal/companion animal/halloween) @Stasha @nika @Gaelic @Tundratassu @chaosxblack @Vulpen @pjoenix @smileytechie @feckyeslife @Alstroemeria @Bretwalda @Chrissy @Taaarnfalk @Tiriea @toy @Natorei @BlackWinter @Amerretti @AshtaraSilunar @IgnisFlamel @PixieSparkles @Kena @Juni @loulybob Aaand because I'm an idiot who completely forgot about the skins pinglists and the shop's own general pinglist... @AmmieKatt @ArtsyChap @Batcatization @beckswithspecks @Bluedragon @candor @Dragonlaird @elroking @Fenix @GlitchedGhost @IndigoPi @mangusto @Rehnen @passingavery @Pikapoochi @ranyani @refrayn @rosedragoness @Safirien @tangaroa @botoluvr @Danizaurs @dragonpsyche @Dunmer @Eoraptor @EverestDrak @Faileas @HeavensAxis @KittyAoba (No gore, please) @Koneko @lightly @Masumi @Maye @Prabha @Riko @spiderling @Synchros @Carnivore @Xanarcah @cyrallia @Dragondrop @Nenkou[/size] [/center]
Autumn Rebirth
From the bones of the old, come the budding branches of the new...
((SKINCENT))

Please ping me @bit to order a copy!

8DlVFjQ.png
ZkuJcSB.png
a6eqipt.png

LIMITED
Pre-orders close on Sept 13th, after which this skincent will be retired forever!

Price:
800 gems!

ZdkXYy5.png

@Zaefyra @tyrianTyranny @TheCunningCorvid @PlushyRobot @MusicalMaladies @Evarinya @Uitwaaien @Ashtastic @SweetEkk0 @bit @Achi @snowpea @serpentofmoe @Britty @hat17 @velvetpaws @cliones @Pangur @Rey @Niharike @Vovina @metallokinetic @radpunkster (no spiders or extra eyes) @meonox @Kaitii @kurtcobain @Lunila @LittleFirefly @shamwow @squidragon gore please) @Xaim @Oriel @lez @dragonfire27 @Nymphalidae @Toothiana @Astraya @Heathers @Bluetadamore @masculinetoast @Mariazny @hayum plz) @SirLeafheart @chilope @pink @xape @pretzuls @pooses @Cryptic @BotanyBlack @honeyT @moonfable @elaendorlien @Purrlpink @siaur @CecilaTheWerecat @Moray @thefrogg @Akihiko @kikay @ChaliceCabriel @RichCanine @Tobias pastel/rainbow/irl animal/companion animal/halloween) @Stasha @nika @Gaelic @Tundratassu @chaosxblack @Vulpen @pjoenix @smileytechie @feckyeslife @Alstroemeria @Bretwalda @Chrissy @Taaarnfalk @Tiriea @toy @Natorei @BlackWinter @Amerretti @AshtaraSilunar @IgnisFlamel @PixieSparkles @Kena @Juni @loulybob

Aaand because I'm an idiot who completely forgot about the skins pinglists and the shop's own general pinglist...
@AmmieKatt @ArtsyChap @Batcatization @beckswithspecks @Bluedragon @candor @Dragonlaird @elroking @Fenix @GlitchedGhost @IndigoPi @mangusto @Rehnen @passingavery @Pikapoochi @ranyani @refrayn @rosedragoness @Safirien @tangaroa @botoluvr @Danizaurs @dragonpsyche @Dunmer @Eoraptor @EverestDrak @Faileas @HeavensAxis @KittyAoba (No gore, please) @Koneko @lightly @Masumi @Maye @Prabha @Riko @spiderling @Synchros @Carnivore @Xanarcah @cyrallia @Dragondrop @Nenkou
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 245 246