Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --> Spikulec's Art Shop! CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 245 246
Going to sleep for now, be back in a few hours!
Going to sleep for now, be back in a few hours!
@bit OH MY GOODNESS I HAD NO IDEA YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING ARTIST?!??

please add me to your pinglist for Imperials and for customs!! ahh this is incredible \ O /
@bit OH MY GOODNESS I HAD NO IDEA YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING ARTIST?!??

please add me to your pinglist for Imperials and for customs!! ahh this is incredible \ O /
OCapJAm.jpg
@bit
One slot for Volcano Spirit please?
@bit
One slot for Volcano Spirit please?

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
@bit wow both your skins are amazing! Well, I rarely buy skins tho so good luck! :D
@bit wow both your skins are amazing! Well, I rarely buy skins tho so good luck! :D
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png
@bit

May I have a slot for Volcanic Spirit in treasure? Thank you!
@bit

May I have a slot for Volcanic Spirit in treasure? Thank you!
Volcano Spirit pls. :3
Volcano Spirit pls. :3
@Lowkey @windyfields @wolfgeist
You're all added to the second run of Volcano Spirit, thank you! Please keep in mind the second run onwards costs 850 gems / 595k T per copy!

@cheynei
This is not my work, whoops! O_O I'm running the shop for Spikulec, haha ^^; You're added to the lists~

@rosedragoness
Thank you so much for the luck! <3
@Lowkey @windyfields @wolfgeist
You're all added to the second run of Volcano Spirit, thank you! Please keep in mind the second run onwards costs 850 gems / 595k T per copy!

@cheynei
This is not my work, whoops! O_O I'm running the shop for Spikulec, haha ^^; You're added to the lists~

@rosedragoness
Thank you so much for the luck! <3
@bit

Do we send you or Spikulec the payment?
@bit

Do we send you or Spikulec the payment?
@windyfields
Please send the payment to me so I can keep track record of payments and update them in the thread :D
@windyfields
Please send the payment to me so I can keep track record of payments and update them in the thread :D
@bit ahhhh I see!! Ahaha now I feel silly, you couldn't have made it clearer, I just thought Spikulec was the name of your shop but I should have read that much more closely! Thanks so much for adding me, I'm so excited to keep tabs on this shop and these gorgeous accents. Also huge thanks for opening this up and creating the thread :D
@bit ahhhh I see!! Ahaha now I feel silly, you couldn't have made it clearer, I just thought Spikulec was the name of your shop but I should have read that much more closely! Thanks so much for adding me, I'm so excited to keep tabs on this shop and these gorgeous accents. Also huge thanks for opening this up and creating the thread :D
OCapJAm.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 245 246