Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --> Spikulec's Art Shop! CLOSED
1 2 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246
@Vet

I'd like to grab a copy of Newborn Nebula-- It's honestly one of the most beautiful pieces of art on this site I've ever seen. :)
@Vet

I'd like to grab a copy of Newborn Nebula-- It's honestly one of the most beautiful pieces of art on this site I've ever seen. :)
@nine_more_seasons_ 29165470.png?mtime=WJ_7FAAAVC4.png rnj5WRD.png
@Vet

Do you have stock for Newborn Nebula and Graveyard Guardian ? I'm very interested in buying if they are. Thank you.
@Vet

Do you have stock for Newborn Nebula and Graveyard Guardian ? I'm very interested in buying if they are. Thank you.
@CapriReve @naphy

Since you're the first two users to ask for Newborn Nebula and we only have 2 copies left, would you prefer Newborn Nebula or Graveyard Guardian? Or both? Do send me a CR with the copies you want.

@sherryqianmo

Unless the two users above you back out there are no more copies of Newborn Nebula, but I can get you the two Graveyard Guardian copies if you send a CR :)

@Oara

You're added to the pinglist requested :)

@Undergrowth

Unless the users above back out, there are no more copies of Newborn Nebula available, sorry :(

@kumoko

Newborn Nebula is sold out, but Graveyard Guardian is still available. Send a CR and I'll attach the skin :)
@CapriReve @naphy

Since you're the first two users to ask for Newborn Nebula and we only have 2 copies left, would you prefer Newborn Nebula or Graveyard Guardian? Or both? Do send me a CR with the copies you want.

@sherryqianmo

Unless the two users above you back out there are no more copies of Newborn Nebula, but I can get you the two Graveyard Guardian copies if you send a CR :)

@Oara

You're added to the pinglist requested :)

@Undergrowth

Unless the users above back out, there are no more copies of Newborn Nebula available, sorry :(

@kumoko

Newborn Nebula is sold out, but Graveyard Guardian is still available. Send a CR and I'll attach the skin :)
@Vet

Oh! I forgot about this (^^;) Nevermind, let others have that copy. I already bought the Newborn Nebula from someone else who resold it a few days ago. LOVE THAT SKIN by the way (>u<) Thanks anyway!
@Vet

Oh! I forgot about this (^^;) Nevermind, let others have that copy. I already bought the Newborn Nebula from someone else who resold it a few days ago. LOVE THAT SKIN by the way (>u<) Thanks anyway!
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@CapriReve

No problem :D

@sherryqianmo

There is a free slot for Newborn Nebula if you'd like it :) Just send a CR with your order.
@CapriReve

No problem :D

@sherryqianmo

There is a free slot for Newborn Nebula if you'd like it :) Just send a CR with your order.
@Vet

I've sent the Crossroad for both accents. I'm so excited to get these because they are going to look gorgeous on two of my dragons. Please let me know if I got anything wrong.
@Vet

I've sent the Crossroad for both accents. I'm so excited to get these because they are going to look gorgeous on two of my dragons. Please let me know if I got anything wrong.
@Vet
Could you please add me to your general pinglist? Thank you :D
@Vet
Could you please add me to your general pinglist? Thank you :D
tumblr_pkhvqjawPu1rwcniio4_r1_540.png
You're added, dayinzi. :)
You're added, dayinzi. :)
@Vet
Can I get 2 copies of graveyard guardian and can I pay in treasure?
@Vet
Can I get 2 copies of graveyard guardian and can I pay in treasure?
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@Vet Can I be added to the general pinglist please?
@Vet Can I be added to the general pinglist please?
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gifhttp://s6.postimg.org/ytjgxnin1/swarmhostbadge.png
1 2 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246