Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~*Ashen's Accents*~ [Blessed Shade]
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
@Ashenhartkrie

A while ago I asked about Sunset messenger being reprinted. I looked on your pinglist/preorder list and saw it there I added my name I hope that is OK.

:)
@Ashenhartkrie

A while ago I asked about Sunset messenger being reprinted. I looked on your pinglist/preorder list and saw it there I added my name I hope that is OK.

:)
UbXQ54R.jpg
@Hardycat hey i must have missed that before, I’m so sorry! There’s no guarantee that I’ll have enough interest to do a run though, just as a warning.
@NowViewing i pm’d you (b=w=)b
@Hardycat hey i must have missed that before, I’m so sorry! There’s no guarantee that I’ll have enough interest to do a run though, just as a warning.
@NowViewing i pm’d you (b=w=)b
thisisaspacerthisisasper nosy little bugger, aren't you? thisisaspacerthisisasper
L0edoWp.png
@Ashenhartkrie
Hello! ^^
Is there any chance you could add me to the pinglist for DESTROYER?
@Ashenhartkrie
Hello! ^^
Is there any chance you could add me to the pinglist for DESTROYER?
May the wind be always at your back.
@Ashenhartkrie
Hey! Could you ping me next time your print Glow Worm, please ? I'd love to buy a copy!
@Ashenhartkrie
Hey! Could you ping me next time your print Glow Worm, please ? I'd love to buy a copy!
37bVriD.pngXxqDwGq.png37bVriD.png
@undeaddahlia @notion
added you both, thank you!
@undeaddahlia @notion
added you both, thank you!
thisisaspacerthisisasper nosy little bugger, aren't you? thisisaspacerthisisasper
L0edoWp.png
@Ashenhartkrie
Hello again!
Could you please take me off the pinglist for DESTROYER, but add me to your general pinglist? :)
(I was gifted a copy, and I absolutely love it! :D)

Happy Holidays!
@Ashenhartkrie
Hello again!
Could you please take me off the pinglist for DESTROYER, but add me to your general pinglist? :)
(I was gifted a copy, and I absolutely love it! :D)

Happy Holidays!
May the wind be always at your back.
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95