Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~ Whirlwind Accent Shop ~ Open ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
hi :D

would you mind adding to the list for Rainbow Runes?

thank you <3
hi :D

would you mind adding to the list for Rainbow Runes?

thank you <3
achievement spam
@flaminchi
Sure thing!
@flaminchi
Sure thing!
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
tumblr_o3r1bjPB6N1u6edq5o5_250.gif
~ BUMP ~
~ BUMP ~
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
~ BUMP ~
~ BUMP ~
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
~ BUMP ~
Totally didn't forget I had an accent shop!
~ BUMP ~
Totally didn't forget I had an accent shop!
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
hello ! your accents look wonderful :)

i have a question that i'm going to be asking a few skinshop owners so i can get an answer from experience, also to see if there's a variety of answers -

when you decided you wanted to open a skinshop, did you start with enough funds to already pay for blueprints or did you wait until you had enough to? i would love to open a skinshop, as i enjoy making skins, but i don't have the funds for blueprints :>
hello ! your accents look wonderful :)

i have a question that i'm going to be asking a few skinshop owners so i can get an answer from experience, also to see if there's a variety of answers -

when you decided you wanted to open a skinshop, did you start with enough funds to already pay for blueprints or did you wait until you had enough to? i would love to open a skinshop, as i enjoy making skins, but i don't have the funds for blueprints :>
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
@decomposedcarrot
Thank you!

Sort of both for me! Friend wanted a halo for a mirror, but at the time there were nothing like friend wanted (a simple halo for shadow), so I made friend one! After that I started making more and I did print my own copy of Rainbow Runes before selling it.

Just know it can be hard to get a shop going, even with the help of others and boosting it on site and off site. So don't get discouraged if things go slowly!
Hope it goes well for you!
@decomposedcarrot
Thank you!

Sort of both for me! Friend wanted a halo for a mirror, but at the time there were nothing like friend wanted (a simple halo for shadow), so I made friend one! After that I started making more and I did print my own copy of Rainbow Runes before selling it.

Just know it can be hard to get a shop going, even with the help of others and boosting it on site and off site. So don't get discouraged if things go slowly!
Hope it goes well for you!
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
thank you :)
thank you :)
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
friendly bump ^^