Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dalison's Ghosts and Holographs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dalison's Ghosts and Holographs

Affliated with Quarternary
Any fake genes I make will be listed there in addition to here!

-This is a very casual accent thread.

-I do not do pre-orders/reserves for new accents. I do not do customs. I may take requests. I have a pinglist.

-You do not have to pay me anything until I am ready to send you something.

-All accents will be old via the AH for between 400-800 gems. I will ping my list when I send in a blueprint, and again before I list. I will ping GASP 1-3 days afterwards, if there are still any copies remaining.

-I will retire most accents eventually.

-I prefer gems, but I will take treasure payments. My current rate is 1:650.

Malevolent Whispering wrote:
???
Angel wrote:
???
Library/Gallery/Archive wrote:

Shadowbound: 10 Total Copies
Shadowbound II: 30 Total Copies
Retired

Speedies in the Sky
Limited. Only for Raffle Entrants.

Light Maize Glimmer

WARNINGS
-Accents may result in your dragon becoming addicted to its new pets.
-Accents may make your dragon pester you incessently for new familiars.
-In some circumstances, dragons may start interacting more with the accent than other dragons.
-Dragons may start asking if their accents can have accents. Unfortunately this is not possible at this time.
-Not all accents are accurate representations of size. This may cause confusion.
-If your dragon claims that their accent is able to make physical contact with them, consult your dragon-doctor.
-If your dragon claims that their accent is manipulating their surroundings, consult your dragon-doctor.

Don't listen to the fine print they're real.
Dalison's Ghosts and Holographs

Affliated with Quarternary
Any fake genes I make will be listed there in addition to here!

-This is a very casual accent thread.

-I do not do pre-orders/reserves for new accents. I do not do customs. I may take requests. I have a pinglist.

-You do not have to pay me anything until I am ready to send you something.

-All accents will be old via the AH for between 400-800 gems. I will ping my list when I send in a blueprint, and again before I list. I will ping GASP 1-3 days afterwards, if there are still any copies remaining.

-I will retire most accents eventually.

-I prefer gems, but I will take treasure payments. My current rate is 1:650.

Malevolent Whispering wrote:
???
Angel wrote:
???
Library/Gallery/Archive wrote:

Shadowbound: 10 Total Copies
Shadowbound II: 30 Total Copies
Retired

Speedies in the Sky
Limited. Only for Raffle Entrants.

Light Maize Glimmer

WARNINGS
-Accents may result in your dragon becoming addicted to its new pets.
-Accents may make your dragon pester you incessently for new familiars.
-In some circumstances, dragons may start interacting more with the accent than other dragons.
-Dragons may start asking if their accents can have accents. Unfortunately this is not possible at this time.
-Not all accents are accurate representations of size. This may cause confusion.
-If your dragon claims that their accent is able to make physical contact with them, consult your dragon-doctor.
-If your dragon claims that their accent is manipulating their surroundings, consult your dragon-doctor.

Don't listen to the fine print they're real.
Pinglist

@triska @wesleydog @artemystica @Juni @Galeia @snowpea @astraya @Tangaroa @Leafdapple1 @Moosesushi @Noelblue @Nimitsu @SmoggyBelle @pooses

Pinglist

@triska @wesleydog @artemystica @Juni @Galeia @snowpea @astraya @Tangaroa @Leafdapple1 @Moosesushi @Noelblue @Nimitsu @SmoggyBelle @pooses

reserved
reserved
Last reserve just in case.

I guess I am open for now~ I picture this thread as a tiny dusty place with nothing on the shelves, and me lazily sitting at the desk in an oversized sweater with a blank ledger. Maybe things will get more interesting with a new accent or two, some reprints, and a couple of bumps.
Last reserve just in case.

I guess I am open for now~ I picture this thread as a tiny dusty place with nothing on the shelves, and me lazily sitting at the desk in an oversized sweater with a blank ledger. Maybe things will get more interesting with a new accent or two, some reprints, and a couple of bumps.
@artemystica @imperia

Just sent in the blueprint for another copy of Shadowbound II ^_^
Planning on selling for 550.

Still interested?
@artemystica @imperia

Just sent in the blueprint for another copy of Shadowbound II ^_^
Planning on selling for 550.

Still interested?
@Dalison
Of course, I've got the gems saved up in my vault. Want me to send them now, or once the accent arrives? ^_^
@Dalison
Of course, I've got the gems saved up in my vault. Want me to send them now, or once the accent arrives? ^_^
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
@Imperia Yay~
No need to send em now. I think I have enough spreadsheets to keep track of. xD

I'll ping again when I get the copies arrive. I was selling them for 600 last time, right?
@Imperia Yay~
No need to send em now. I think I have enough spreadsheets to keep track of. xD

I'll ping again when I get the copies arrive. I was selling them for 600 last time, right?
@Dalison
I'm pretty sure they were 550 gems last time?
@Dalison
I'm pretty sure they were 550 gems last time?
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
@Imperia Alrighty then, 550~

I know I sold one copy at 450 and it sold quickly so I just kept climbing every time I listed one, up to 650. So I couldn't remember what you saw it for.

Anyway I guess I'll just sell to you and Artemystica for 550 and see what happens on the AH afterwards ^_^
@Imperia Alrighty then, 550~

I know I sold one copy at 450 and it sold quickly so I just kept climbing every time I listed one, up to 650. So I couldn't remember what you saw it for.

Anyway I guess I'll just sell to you and Artemystica for 550 and see what happens on the AH afterwards ^_^
@Dalison
Okie dokie. ^_^ I'll keep these gems stashed away, and worry about dressing the girl who's to be wearing the accent soon. :3
@Dalison
Okie dokie. ^_^ I'll keep these gems stashed away, and worry about dressing the girl who's to be wearing the accent soon. :3
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7