Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dalison's Ghosts and Holographs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@spiderling No problem! Pulled a copy off the AH for you. :)
@spiderling No problem! Pulled a copy off the AH for you. :)
@Dalison
you're the bomb, thanks! :]
@Dalison
you're the bomb, thanks! :]
ANK1f8p.png
@Dalison
payment on the way!
@Dalison
payment on the way!
ANK1f8p.png
@Dalison I love your Shadowbound accents, I just bought one on the AH :D can I be put on your general pinglist?
@Dalison I love your Shadowbound accents, I just bought one on the AH :D can I be put on your general pinglist?
FRP68WZ.png
by Zangoose
@Juni Added! I'm glad you like it :D Thanks for the support
@Juni Added! I'm glad you like it :D Thanks for the support
@Dalison
Dude I saw shadowbound as well. Please pinglist me as well. <3
@Dalison
Dude I saw shadowbound as well. Please pinglist me as well. <3
NPpR96f.png
@Galeia Added to the general pinglist ^_^
@Galeia Added to the general pinglist ^_^
@Dalison these are so cute! please add me to your ping list c: also I'd like to buy a shadowbound if you've got any left
@Dalison these are so cute! please add me to your ping list c: also I'd like to buy a shadowbound if you've got any left
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Snowpea I've added you to the general pinglist, and also put you on a pinglist for reprints for shadowbound. I have no copies left, unfortunately.

I've been looking at the file and thinking of adding some more lightning effects. I might have a Shadowbound III for you ^_^
@Snowpea I've added you to the general pinglist, and also put you on a pinglist for reprints for shadowbound. I have no copies left, unfortunately.

I've been looking at the file and thinking of adding some more lightning effects. I might have a Shadowbound III for you ^_^
@Dalison
are you going to print another round of shadowbound or II?
Is their anyway you could ping me when new copies of it are added to the AH? And I'd also like to be pinged for anything you add here and thank you!
@Dalison
are you going to print another round of shadowbound or II?
Is their anyway you could ping me when new copies of it are added to the AH? And I'd also like to be pinged for anything you add here and thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7