Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dalison's Ghosts and Holographs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@HiddenMica Yeah I know 550 is normal, even on the higher side, of accent prices -- I was wondering if I should have increased them because this was the last run and that was the last three. xD

Oh well ~ maybe next accent :P

@HiddenMica Yeah I know 550 is normal, even on the higher side, of accent prices -- I was wondering if I should have increased them because this was the last run and that was the last three. xD

Oh well ~ maybe next accent :P

@Dalison
I want one please! Shadowbound
@Dalison
I want one please! Shadowbound
UZVTEBc.png
@Dalison Helllo may I have a Shadowbound, if still possible? And may I also be on your general ping list?
@Dalison Helllo may I have a Shadowbound, if still possible? And may I also be on your general ping list?
Commission+Victorians.png
@SmoggyBelle Ahh sorry for the slow reply; probably lost your ping >_<
Unfortunately there are no more Shadowbounds left for sale. :c I can add you to my pinglist for similar accents in the future though.

@Noelblue Unfortunately, there are none left :c
Adding you to the pinglist~
@SmoggyBelle Ahh sorry for the slow reply; probably lost your ping >_<
Unfortunately there are no more Shadowbounds left for sale. :c I can add you to my pinglist for similar accents in the future though.

@Noelblue Unfortunately, there are none left :c
Adding you to the pinglist~
@Dalison that's okay! Saves me from myself. ^_^ I look forward to seeing your future work!
@Dalison that's okay! Saves me from myself. ^_^ I look forward to seeing your future work!
Commission+Victorians.png
@Dalison
Oh MYY your style is gorgeous! May I be added to your ping list please? :)
@Dalison
Oh MYY your style is gorgeous! May I be added to your ping list please? :)
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Dalison
yes please!!!
@Dalison
yes please!!!
UZVTEBc.png
@Dalison - Hello! I came to remind myself to get the speedy accent one day.

@Orgetzu
@Dalison - Hello! I came to remind myself to get the speedy accent one day.

@Orgetzu
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Dalison pinglist please~?
@Dalison pinglist please~?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses Added, but this thread is currently inactive. No tablet at the moment. ^_^;
@pooses Added, but this thread is currently inactive. No tablet at the moment. ^_^;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7