Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | AC- Meet the Censer's Priestess, ROR!
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
@Eryel

hey there! your work is beautiful! c: may i please be put onto your general pinglist?
@Eryel

hey there! your work is beautiful! c: may i please be put onto your general pinglist?
xvKuWGq.png

Hi there everybody!

I have some news: all the copies for the rounds 3,4,5 and 6 has been delivered!

@IndigoCat, @Endro, @Masumi, @Maybels, @Finnley, @Naitochan, I have your copies hoarded, you will receive them as soon as I receive the payment ;)

Round 7: @Ysdaar @Ruurin @reliquiaen @Pseudoscience @Infectionary, you can start sending the payments for the blueprints!

@Alriandi, @felistopaz, I need confirmation about your slots, can you affor them? If you can, I will transfer your to the round 7, if not and if you wish, I can add you to the censer's skins collections for future prints of this kind ;)

We still having available slots for the censer's priestess in Round 7!!! Remember that this skin will be retired and never reprinted again at this price!!
Hi there everybody!

I have some news: all the copies for the rounds 3,4,5 and 6 has been delivered!

@IndigoCat, @Endro, @Masumi, @Maybels, @Finnley, @Naitochan, I have your copies hoarded, you will receive them as soon as I receive the payment ;)

Round 7: @Ysdaar @Ruurin @reliquiaen @Pseudoscience @Infectionary, you can start sending the payments for the blueprints!

@Alriandi, @felistopaz, I need confirmation about your slots, can you affor them? If you can, I will transfer your to the round 7, if not and if you wish, I can add you to the censer's skins collections for future prints of this kind ;)

We still having available slots for the censer's priestess in Round 7!!! Remember that this skin will be retired and never reprinted again at this price!!
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
@Eryel I signed up for pings/updates, not for holding a copy!
@Eryel I signed up for pings/updates, not for holding a copy!
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
@Endro No problem, sorry for the inconvenience ;)
@Endro No problem, sorry for the inconvenience ;)
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
@Eryel I'm sorry I have had money issues come up. Is it possible to get a copy of the skin at a later date if I provide the blueprint? You can put me on the ping list for all future skins.
@Eryel I'm sorry I have had money issues come up. Is it possible to get a copy of the skin at a later date if I provide the blueprint? You can put me on the ping list for all future skins.
Art store
@Eryel

Would I be able to get a copy of censer's Priestess? It looks gorgeous!
@Eryel

Would I be able to get a copy of censer's Priestess? It looks gorgeous!
@Eryel are the slots for the Censers Priestess still open? If so, can I snag one?
@Eryel are the slots for the Censers Priestess still open? If so, can I snag one?
ookamisoulreaper_by_ookamisoulreaper-d9jqlqs.gif
@Alriandi No problem, I'll add you to the pinglist for future versions, thank you very much for your interest! ^^

@Mookzilla @ookamisoulreaper We still having available slots for The censer's priestess, yes ^^ You have been added to the round 7, I'm collectiong the payment of this round right now, so you can send it as soon as you can, thank you very much! :D
@Alriandi No problem, I'll add you to the pinglist for future versions, thank you very much for your interest! ^^

@Mookzilla @ookamisoulreaper We still having available slots for The censer's priestess, yes ^^ You have been added to the round 7, I'm collectiong the payment of this round right now, so you can send it as soon as you can, thank you very much! :D
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
@Eryel
I'd love a slot for The censer's priestess. :)
@Eryel
I'd love a slot for The censer's priestess. :)
lacrimosa01.png
@Nenkou You have been added to the Round 7, you can send the paymend as soon as you can, thank you very much!! ^^
@Nenkou You have been added to the Round 7, you can send the paymend as soon as you can, thank you very much!! ^^
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63