Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | AC- Meet the Censer's Priestess, ROR!
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 63
@Eryel

OMG, I was literally considering doing a monarch butterfly dragon. O.O
I thought it was a funny, that I found this just as I was thinking about it earlier today. XD

I can't buy anything (no gems) and I also need to think deeper on this subject. :)

But could you add me to your general pinglist? Thanks!
@Eryel

OMG, I was literally considering doing a monarch butterfly dragon. O.O
I thought it was a funny, that I found this just as I was thinking about it earlier today. XD

I can't buy anything (no gems) and I also need to think deeper on this subject. :)

But could you add me to your general pinglist? Thanks!
SYJDX48.png
@Eryel I would like to be added to the recolors collection of Censer's priestess as well :)
@Eryel I would like to be added to the recolors collection of Censer's priestess as well :)
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@Eryel

your work is so beautiful and I'm very excited by the upcoming collection. Please add me to your general pinglist :)
@Eryel

your work is so beautiful and I'm very excited by the upcoming collection. Please add me to your general pinglist :)
@Eryel I'd like to get on the list for censer's priestess please. I know it'll a while, just let me know when it's time to pay :-)
@Eryel I'd like to get on the list for censer's priestess please. I know it'll a while, just let me know when it's time to pay :-)
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
@Eryel I'd also like to be pinged if you re release golden tabby coatl please, or put on the preorder list if you have one waiting for enough interest.
@Eryel I'd also like to be pinged if you re release golden tabby coatl please, or put on the preorder list if you have one waiting for enough interest.
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
Hi there everybody! I've received the first copies of The censer's priestess skicent, so you can now preview it in your dragons using its icon.

- The copies from the Round 1 have been delivered.
- The copies from the Round 2 have been sent for approval.
- The Rounds 3,4,5,6 can start sending the payments, the blueprints for each one will be purchased as soon as I have the gems.

@Niharike @Smoothy @JD1620 @Vulpen @Emberwolf @Itsy @Micheru @mus @Junthew @Maye @butcherbaby @Amphiptere @Luunai @Jaye @Eve @IndigoCat @MusicalMaladies @Endro @Kintsy @snowy @Masumi @Ririterasu @SilverS @Handsome @Smithieaan @naphy @snowpea @Heathers @AuroraAustralis @rubyredtan @hat17 @Blackhearted @Blackhearted @Uniquex @Langcelot @Rubellite @Minx @GoldBlooded @teiraa @Maybels @neetyushiho @kaaoqi @Finnley @BlackMistress @Zholtaniusar @Naitochan @Morphini @reliquiaen @Alriandi @felistopaz

@teiraa I've never imagined that this skin's demand would be so high, I'm really excited and happy, can't wait to see your dragons wearing it!! ^__^ <3

@BloodyAngel12, @Naitochan, @naphy You have been added to the general or "Censer's collection" pinglists! Thank you very much for your support!! :D

@Morphini You have been added to the Round 6, thank you! :D I've also added you to the Golden tabby coatl interest pinglist ;)
Hi there everybody! I've received the first copies of The censer's priestess skicent, so you can now preview it in your dragons using its icon.

- The copies from the Round 1 have been delivered.
- The copies from the Round 2 have been sent for approval.
- The Rounds 3,4,5,6 can start sending the payments, the blueprints for each one will be purchased as soon as I have the gems.

@Niharike @Smoothy @JD1620 @Vulpen @Emberwolf @Itsy @Micheru @mus @Junthew @Maye @butcherbaby @Amphiptere @Luunai @Jaye @Eve @IndigoCat @MusicalMaladies @Endro @Kintsy @snowy @Masumi @Ririterasu @SilverS @Handsome @Smithieaan @naphy @snowpea @Heathers @AuroraAustralis @rubyredtan @hat17 @Blackhearted @Blackhearted @Uniquex @Langcelot @Rubellite @Minx @GoldBlooded @teiraa @Maybels @neetyushiho @kaaoqi @Finnley @BlackMistress @Zholtaniusar @Naitochan @Morphini @reliquiaen @Alriandi @felistopaz

@teiraa I've never imagined that this skin's demand would be so high, I'm really excited and happy, can't wait to see your dragons wearing it!! ^__^ <3

@BloodyAngel12, @Naitochan, @naphy You have been added to the general or "Censer's collection" pinglists! Thank you very much for your support!! :D

@Morphini You have been added to the Round 6, thank you! :D I've also added you to the Golden tabby coatl interest pinglist ;)
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
@Eryel

I would like to be on the general ping-list for more of these priestess accents, please. :]
@Eryel

I would like to be on the general ping-list for more of these priestess accents, please. :]
ijcaSw5-small_zps5b620bf4.giftumblr_inline_ncg01gZkLT1sl5pky.giftumblr_inline_njw5j6MgRR1qg2i5p.gif
@AuroraAustralis you have been added to the censer's collection pinglist, thank you!! :D
@AuroraAustralis you have been added to the censer's collection pinglist, thank you!! :D
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
@Eryel
Well, I'm very happy with my skincent, so I'd like to be added to your general pinglist :D
I wanna see what you'll come up with next!
@Eryel
Well, I'm very happy with my skincent, so I'd like to be added to your general pinglist :D
I wanna see what you'll come up with next!
@Eryel
2 slots for your RoR accent please - it looks fantastic!
@Eryel
2 slots for your RoR accent please - it looks fantastic!
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 63