Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DF's Shop: Snap Tusks M slots open
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@darkfeather oo hm i like the void, put me on a pinglist or something for it? i don't have the funds atm but i foresee myself buying it in the future *wiggles eyebrows*
@darkfeather oo hm i like the void, put me on a pinglist or something for it? i don't have the funds atm but i foresee myself buying it in the future *wiggles eyebrows*
@kayle

Will do!
@kayle

Will do!
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
@Darkfeather could you add me tot he ping list for the void and to your general ping list
@Darkfeather could you add me tot he ping list for the void and to your general ping list
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@niharike

Sure! Thanks for your interest!
@niharike

Sure! Thanks for your interest!
@Kalineh @Kayle @Niharike

I've just gotten enough gems and put in an order for 10 copies of The Void! Let me know if you'd like to reserve one!
@Kalineh @Kayle @Niharike

I've just gotten enough gems and put in an order for 10 copies of The Void! Let me know if you'd like to reserve one!
@Darkfeather I'd like to reserve one I have to grind some more for the gems first tho
@Darkfeather I'd like to reserve one I have to grind some more for the gems first tho
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@niharike

That's fine, you don't have to pay me until they get here. :3 And if you need a little more time just let me know.
@niharike

That's fine, you don't have to pay me until they get here. :3 And if you need a little more time just let me know.
@darkfeather nods
@darkfeather nods
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@darkfeather thanks for letting me know! i probably won't be able to buy it when it gets here though because i'm on vacation so i'm pretty much incapable of making gems atm, def keep me on that pinglist though
@darkfeather thanks for letting me know! i probably won't be able to buy it when it gets here though because i'm on vacation so i'm pretty much incapable of making gems atm, def keep me on that pinglist though
@Darkfeather

Can you put me down on the list for The Void?

=ouo=
@Darkfeather

Can you put me down on the list for The Void?

=ouo=
Ex5pnCI.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21