Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DF's Shop: Snap Tusks M slots open
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@velsim @kkertas @acorncap @shatapatrika

I know it’s been a long time but I’ve got the gems to make a run of both Snap Tusks M and F if you guys still want them.
@velsim @kkertas @acorncap @shatapatrika

I know it’s been a long time but I’ve got the gems to make a run of both Snap Tusks M and F if you guys still want them.
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
@Darkfeather Oh yes, please, that’d be awesome!
@Darkfeather Oh yes, please, that’d be awesome!
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@Darkfeather

Oh, sorry, I am not really interested anymore since I found a different accent that works very well in the mean time. My apologies, I forgot I had also signed up for this.
@Darkfeather

Oh, sorry, I am not really interested anymore since I found a different accent that works very well in the mean time. My apologies, I forgot I had also signed up for this.
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@velsim

No problem! It’s been a long time lol XD
@velsim

No problem! It’s been a long time lol XD
@shatapatrika

They’re in! You were wanting both M and F righf? How many?
@shatapatrika

They’re in! You were wanting both M and F righf? How many?
@Darkfeather I’d like two F and two M please, if that’s alright, just let me know and I’ll start a CR.
@Darkfeather I’d like two F and two M please, if that’s alright, just let me know and I’ll start a CR.
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@shatapatrika

Yep that’s fine! They’re 450g each! I’ll be putting the rest on the AH for 500g each. Just send me a CR!
@shatapatrika

Yep that’s fine! They’re 450g each! I’ll be putting the rest on the AH for 500g each. Just send me a CR!
@Darkfeather

Sorry I fell asleep, went to finalize the trade and it said you no longer had the items?
@Darkfeather

Sorry I fell asleep, went to finalize the trade and it said you no longer had the items?
@shatapatrika

Agh that’s a glitch. Lemme resend.
@shatapatrika

Agh that’s a glitch. Lemme resend.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21