Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DF's Shop: Snap Tusks M slots open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Puzzbeef @ArtsyChap @Chinapiggy @SerpentineSage LIMITED TIME ONLY! [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/blackpidgeot/sundappled2_zpsvbcny6sa.png[/img] My submission for the Brightshine Jubilee! Since it didn't win, I'm going to make one or two rounds of prints, depending on how popular it is. I know @xarazura and @dovefire were particularly interested. I don't have the gems to make it at the moment, so I need some paid in advance reserves to get it done! The price is 800 gems.
@Puzzbeef @ArtsyChap @Chinapiggy @SerpentineSage

LIMITED TIME ONLY!

sundappled2_zpsvbcny6sa.png

My submission for the Brightshine Jubilee! Since it didn't win, I'm going to make one or two rounds of prints, depending on how popular it is.

I know @xarazura and @dovefire were particularly interested.

I don't have the gems to make it at the moment, so I need some paid in advance reserves to get it done! The price is 800 gems.
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
I'll only be printing the Sun Dappled Skin if there's some interest. I need at least five people to get this printed!
I'll only be printing the Sun Dappled Skin if there's some interest. I need at least five people to get this printed!
Still taking reserves for Sun Dappled!

I actually want one myself cause none of the other light themed spiral skins are working for me.
Still taking reserves for Sun Dappled!

I actually want one myself cause none of the other light themed spiral skins are working for me.
@puzzbeef @chinapiggy

If you guys are still interested in tusks, I've got 7 female sets available and 1 male. :3
@puzzbeef @chinapiggy

If you guys are still interested in tusks, I've got 7 female sets available and 1 male. :3
@darkfeather, I'd love one, but unfortunately my gem and treasure situation is hella poor right now, and I just can't afford it! Best wishes for speedy sales though!
@darkfeather, I'd love one, but unfortunately my gem and treasure situation is hella poor right now, and I just can't afford it! Best wishes for speedy sales though!
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@chinapiggy

I understand. XD I'll probably be making prints of these for awhile so come back any time!
@chinapiggy

I understand. XD I'll probably be making prints of these for awhile so come back any time!
@Darkfeather

Paid tomorrow!
@Darkfeather

Paid tomorrow!
ihOGJoH.png
[center] Shop Update! A new accent is now available for reserve! It was made as a commission for a friend and can now be made available to those interested. [skin=11439] - The Void [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10940026] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109401/10940026_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/blackpidgeot/sundappled2_zpsvbcny6sa.png[/img] Sun Dappled is still open for reserves! And both sets of Snapper Tusks are still available though the Male are almost gone! @Puzzbeef @ArtsyChap @Chinapiggy @SerpentineSage [/center]
Shop Update!

A new accent is now available for reserve! It was made as a commission for a friend and can now be made available to those interested.

- The Void

10940026_350.png

sundappled2_zpsvbcny6sa.png

Sun Dappled is still open for reserves!

And both sets of Snapper Tusks are still available though the Male are almost gone!

@Puzzbeef @ArtsyChap @Chinapiggy @SerpentineSage
Aaand... the last set of Snap Tusks M just sold. So reserves are now open for them too!
Aaand... the last set of Snap Tusks M just sold. So reserves are now open for them too!
When you can, I would like another copy or two of The Void. Or perhaps you might do a similar one for male skydancer? I can provide gems.
When you can, I would like another copy or two of The Void. Or perhaps you might do a similar one for male skydancer? I can provide gems.
I hold with those who favor fire,
That wild beauty none can tame
For as my soul was set aflame
Destruction and warmth are mine to claim.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21